The get it off your chest thread!

Discussion in 'ABF Freight System' started by Muler, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Docker

Docker Banned

So...you stand by this post...right?

Then...what exactly are you saying here?

I'll tell you my definition of a short leash:

To keep someone on a short leash means to constantly watch over someone and restrict his/her behavior. We keep someone on a short leash for a number of reasons: lack of trust, safety (keeping an eye on children), observation or control.

on a short leash

2. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Your just to damn simple to understand. And if I posted it I stand by its intent...not what you try make of it. And no I will not eloborate to you. If ABFer needs more info I'll take it up with him.

3. Docker

Docker Banned

I'm not talking about ABFer here now Wolfie...you will clear up this statement before you tuck tail and run!!!!!

Like I said...your sneaky ways are also going to end on this forum...answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!

4. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Don't have any idea if he has or not, nor give a sheet. Made Damn sure he can't. If I got the settings right, the only person that can contact me must be of at least of Admin grade.....At this point that does not include your Mod.

5. Docker

Docker Banned

But you sure wanted it to make it look as if he did...like I said...you are nothing but a sneaky weasel!!!!

So...just go back into hiding...until next time you think that you have a legitimate accusation against Muler or myself!!!!

You are truly a sad excuse for a man!!!!

6. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

All my accusations are on the site for anyone to see. Why's that bother you so? And as stated several times....I will decide when and where I post as long as I'm still a TB member. :nutkick:

7. Docker

Docker Banned

That's why you are once again tucking your tail and running...right? [​IMG]

Because you will decide when and where you post...until...that is...it get's to hot for you and that fragile pride of yours gets hurt...then you will once again...tuck tail and run..like always. It's a never ending cycle for you...isn't it?

At least have the decency to change that avatar over to a weasel for you next accusation...because you are disgracing one of god's greatest creatures with that wolf avatar...and that is a damn shame.

PS...I see that you got rid of the wolf pic...that's a start...now...how about that name change?

And one other thing...remember just who started on who....and next time...try to finish something that you start!

8. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Nope...I like being Wolf, free and wild, not some domesticated canine penned in with his own Sheet like poor Docker. It stays the Wolf, another thing I control....Damn. :LMAO:

9. Docker

Docker Banned

Damn...you sure told me...lol

Just remember this Wolfie... a weasel wanting and wishing to be a wolf...doesn't make it so...a weasel will always be just that...a weasel!

So...this is the reality of it all...you are just a weasel named wolf!

10. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

[​IMG] but remember Wolf, that mutt is a power symbol..big bad Docker and his power mutt

11. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Let's just get one thing clear, PJ claimed to have the leash on wolf when he spoke for him and said that neither of them would back here to post. I was shocked to see what I think it a grown man talking for another and was also surprised that wolf didn't dispute the claim, maybe he didn't see it. I am not the least bit surprise that PJ did not make good on his word, he has told more lies and spread more B.S. than anyone else on this board. Keep posting the clip art PJ, I like the results.

12. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

Let's be politically correct. I know you hate me as much or more then I hate you. I will promise to stay out of the ABF forum if you promise to stay out of the YRC forum..ya think?

13. ABFer

Your promises aren't worth the paper they're printed on. And what does that have to do with you speaking for other people and promising that they won't be back?

14. Docker

Docker Banned

Don't you just worry about it Joe Blow...you will be staying out of the ABF forum because you want to...because there's not one ABF Teamster that doesn't know what you are all about...which is a self proclaimed ABF basher...and you are proud to admit that...aren't you?

For every one of your posts made...there will be an ABF Teamster there to point out just what an ass hole that you really are. After all:

Get used to a steady diet of your own words coming right back at you...proud self proclaimed ABF basher!!!!!!!

15. Docker

Docker Banned

Can you imagine Joe Blow having a leash on anything...let alone anyone...[​IMG]

16. ABFer

He loves the attention, can't resist it. The more he gets pounded the more he'll be back.

17. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

[​IMG]

okay, let's give a hand to ABF's best

[​IMG]
    Docker & the Fool
    [​IMG]

:eck13:

18. Docker

Docker Banned

Is that all you got left Joe...that clip art of yours. C'mon...I want to hear you boasting some more about how fun it is to bash ABF...and how this forum is the culture of low blows and ABF is the culture of hate.

19. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

You nailed it my friend..you are a conspiracy driven, anti-union, distrustful, hate filled organization

[​IMG]
    teamster union outcasts

20. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

ABF I seen the "leash" as you put it and took no offense in what Joe said. I am pretty confident that Joe does not speak for me and also pretty confident that he knows that so why should I make a big deal out of it? YOUR the one that tried to make it into something derogatory and I let you know I was disappointed in your path.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.