FedEx Freight | The NEW (Improved???) Survey, going on NOW.

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Just a reminder... You can and SHOULD take the survey. They are asking the questions, so it's a chance to give them honest, unfiltered answers.

y5b9V8f.jpg

Yup!!! Curious as to what happened to the comments section that was on there in years past....

With no comment section I guess our opinions don’t matter. Oh wait they never listened in the first place
Apparently, the "Quality Action Team" deemed open (UNFILTERED) comments unnecessary and/or uncomfortable. Supposedly based on feedback from team members, all across the Company.:scratchhead:

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Personally I don't see a whole lot different, beyond there being less questions.

On the plus side, they do specify who your local management is. The Center manager. And they defined upper level management as your Managing Director and above.

The BIG down side has to be the elimination of open comments. Very disappointing.

Just one question would have been nice, along the lines of, "Any comments or concerns (pro or con) not covered in the a previous questions?"

Someone told me they're using a new company to run the survey. That may have something to do with why the comment section disappeared. I was also told you have to log in with your password to do the survey now. Is that true?

I was also told you have to log in with your password to do the survey now. Is that true?

I signed on with my login password. Most it seemed were provided what looked like a supervisor's login (don't know for sure). Whatever it was, the paper was given directly to the drivers. I don't know if they all used the same login, but it seems not. There was not one for me, so I used my own.

I personally didn't care, because the truth is the truth. Pro & Con. Still, not the proper way to run an anonymous survey.

I preferred the random login, pulled from a hat box.

I signed on with my login password. Most it seemed were provided what looked like a supervisor's login (don't know for sure). Whatever it was, the paper was given directly to the drivers. I don't know if they all used the same login, but it seems not. There was not one for me, so I used my own.

I personally didn't care, because the truth is the truth. Pro & Con. Still, not the proper way to run an anonymous survey.

I preferred the random login, pulled from a hat box.
We were provided a password but not a random one. It was an updated one directly over the phone to someone then passed to us on a piece of paper. I think the anonymous part disappears when you couple it with using our driver number with that password. to log in. But I really don't care if they know what I responded to the survey. Very little will change except meetings on the results and how we should make it look like we are listening to the drivers. Take away the comments even though you never act on them = fail. It goes back to the communication survey that we never took last year or the Ducker videos we randomly never see.

Apparently, the "Quality Action Team" deemed open (UNFILTERED) comments unnecessary and/or uncomfortable. Supposedly based on feedback from team members, all across the Company.

Thanks a lot.
Who are these QAT people? Is this a paid position we can apply for? No one ever sees these type of people or hears from them until after the fact. The unnecessary and/or uncomfortable part is the whole reason for the survey. Either you want to know how or what to improve or you don't.

My main problem with the survey is that it’s nothing more than a personality test that’s used by the company to better understand what kind of employees they have at certain centers and they use the data (your answers) to determine how to address issues according to the dominate personality types.

The questions are generic with several ways to answer and no possible wrong answers...

I'm going to stay far from that survey. If they wanted straight answers you wouldn't have to be signing on. It's b.s I won't go on and give the answers they don't want see, Do best just to ignore the damn thing

Don't ask Questions if your not prepared to hear the answers...........just sayin
I absolutely agree. The questions open the door. Why walk away from that rare opportunity?

Anyone REALLY believe your answers can or will be used against you? THAT would be among the most foolish tactics we've ever seen, IMHO. Trust is slow to acquire, and easily lost...

Last edited:
I absolutely agree. The questions open the door. Why walk away from that rare opportunity?

Anyone REALLY believe your answers can or will be used against you? THAT would be among the most foolish tactics we've ever seen, IMHO. Trust is slow to acquire, and easily lost...

Who's to say the results were given are accurate though....