Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

01FGKMC3CRBE2F93CXNZYFWH1A.jpeg

If you ain't vaccinated yet you are gonna have to get it.....https://www.aol.com/news/biden-announce-additional-vaccine-mandates-132800545.html

42beba6a9305531d8d1c7b8d4e1a481b.md.png
Because employers would love to cut employees with seniority and vacation time and replace them with cheaper labor,maybe?
Sounds like a plan......right Teamster Officials who should defend their senior members?

I can provide the link if necessary but a Pfizer scientist said natural immunity developed from having covid is better than the vax. If you think round 3 is the end, you are fooling yourself. The cards have room for more and by then they want them to be electronic or over. Hopefully over. Most of our drivers are old dogs like me. You really need to know getting increased doses of polyethelene glycol and graphene which is considered proprietary and only listed seperately in China that I know, is like getting slowly poisoned with anti freeze with a heavy metal kicker. Research graphene, you will discover it is relatively inert until magnetized. Then it pulls together in a mass from your entire body and forms a spike blob. If you were vaxxed and do not get more, take every precaution this winter including a scarf over your mouth to avoid influenza, use a netty pot to avoid a sinus infection and I would stay away from MRI machines. The goal of building up graphene seems to be related to the attempt to make people connected as in chipped eventually. An MRI machine charging the particles can cause a clot to the brain or organ in an MRI almost immediately.

I can provide the link if necessary but a Pfizer scientist said natural immunity developed from having covid is better than the vax. If you think round 3 is the end, you are fooling yourself. The cards have room for more and by then they want them to be electronic or over. Hopefully over. Most of our drivers are old dogs like me. You really need to know getting increased doses of polyethelene glycol and graphene which is considered proprietary and only listed seperately in China that I know, is like getting slowly poisoned with anti freeze with a heavy metal kicker. Research graphene, you will discover it is relatively inert until magnetized. Then it pulls together in a mass from your entire body and forms a spike blob. If you were vaxxed and do not get more, take every precaution this winter including a scarf over your mouth to avoid influenza, use a netty pot to avoid a sinus infection and I would stay away from MRI machines. The goal of building up graphene seems to be related to the attempt to make people connected as in chipped eventually. An MRI machine charging the particles can cause a clot to the brain or organ in an MRI almost immediately.
Throw away the tinfoil and get a normal baseball cap.

If you choose to allow others to tell you what reality is and ignore researching the science and all government and journaled publications, you have the right to decide to risk dying, just as I had the choice to hit the brakes and allow all those people to die.

We require your vaccination so that you can be added to our list of vaccine benefits: VAERS Through 09/03/2021 14,506 Deaths (Under Reported) 58,440 Hospitalizations 77,919 Urgent Care 106,184 Doctor Office Visits 5,783 Anaphylaxis 7,911 Bell's Palsy 1,754 Miscarriages 6,422 Heart Attacks 5,371 Myocarditis/Pericarditis 18,439 Permanently Disabled 2,910 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet 14,594 Life-Threatening 27,336 Severe Allergic Reaction 7,810 Shingles It is documented that the FDA states how only 1% percent of Adverse Events are being reported. Let's be conservative and say that only 10% of Adverse Events are being reported. Therefore, multiply each number above by 10 and you have a better sense of what is hidden from you-what is killing and/or crippling your family and friends. Perhaps the BIGGEST crime perpetrated AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE is the deception being perpetrated by POTUS Biden. All he wants is 100% vaccinated - to hell with those who died and/or were crippled along the way.

Throw away the tinfoil and get a normal baseball cap.

We'll think of you when you are gone. NOT I prefer a real source like the criminals involved. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32531395/

Last edited:
If the government is so hell bent on getting people the shot, why not tell people if you receive unemployment benefits, food stamps, or welfare benefits you’ll need to be vaccinated?
Why are they so obsessed with beating on the people who ARE working?
Or maybe tell them if they get a real job, and get off welfare, they don’t have to be vaccinated??

This is a story on it.... https://patch.com/illinois/oswego/unprecedented-bus-driver-absence-oswego-not-covid-related there are about 100 drivers and monitors employed by the district...
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation mailed me...and probably every other CDL driver an official letter....asking us to consider driving school busses.
There's a problem.
Nobody wants to drive with a mask all day.
And nobody wants the shot.
The 2 last sentences were not in the letter.

They privatized school bus companies.....yet send out an advertisement to hire drivers to every PA CDL holder?
Free advertising for private bus companies?

YRC has needed drivers for over 10 years....yet they didn't send one saying YRC needs drivers.
Official PENDOT mail. Our tax dollars at work.

Last edited:
All school buses, under mandate from
El Biden, are retrofitted with winter front type masks, and the bus interior vaccinated.

Pennsylvania Department of Transportation mailed me...and probably every other CDL driver an official letter....asking us to consider driving school busses.
There's a problem.
Nobody wants to drive with a mask all day.
And nobody wants the shot.
The 2 last sentences were not in the letter.

They privatized school bus companies.....yet send out an advertisement to hire drivers to every PA CDL holder?
Free advertising for private bus companies?

YRC has needed drivers for over 10 years....yet they didn't send one saying YRC needs drivers.
Official PENDOT mail. Our tax dollars at work.
I agree with you but there is more.... they want a CDL holder for a part time job that pays poorly....I've always wondered about that....why couldn't they make it full time by having the drivers do other jobs in between the trips in the morning and afternoon... and still have part time slots for the ones that want part time jobs....a full time job with some benefits would make it more attractive..... still have the problems with the misbehaving darlings though.....

I agree with you but there is more.... they want a CDL holder for a part time job that pays poorly....I've always wondered about that....why couldn't they make it full time by having the drivers do other jobs in between the trips in the morning and afternoon... and still have part time slots for the ones that want part time jobs....a full time job with some benefits would make it more attractive..... still have the problems with the misbehaving darlings though.....
In larger districts near metropolitan centers, in between work is for field trips. With cutbacks to education, those field trips are less available. Maybe they could P/T at UPS package? :17142: