R&L | The Scales Have Fallen From My Eyes

I think I hit the :::shit::: list yesterday. I laid into the TM. He was bitching about being on the Clock and not loaded yet. I said my bid is 8:30 am. Need to ask the Dispatcher. He then said I moved you to combo. Make sure you clock back over to P&D. Then I said you are worried about me it was 9:05 I just got hook up. When you have two Clock suckers with 7:30 am Bids that never roll out of the yard till 9 or later. He said I will push everyone time back. I said as long as you do by 6:30 am cause I will not turn my phone on till 6:30 am 6:31 am I am coming in at 8:30 am. 2 Hr notice to change start time. Then when I clocked out for the day. I did not even hit 8 hrs. I was ok with that. That was me wanting to go. I seen him on the way out. I yell hey less then 8 today. let me know Monday how may hour the clock sucker took R&L for today.
If we work at a union carrier were on pins and needles about the co going out of business , we work at a non were on pins and needles about the working conditions WE CANT WIN !

Yeah you are on the lay-off list lol
I will enjoy the rest and pay raise. LOL I understand I can make 100 to 200 more a week with that extra 600. LOL What I hate. is have some balls. Lead people. Don't let the people lead you. Your paid to run a large number of men and woman. And then make candy ass moves.

I will enjoy the rest and pay raise. LOL I understand I can make 100 to 200 more a week with that extra 600. LOL What I hate. is have some balls. Lead people. Don't let the people lead you. Your paid to run a large number of men and woman. And then make candy ass moves.
At least you see your TM mine is shacking up with the owner in the mansion with the 2 million dollar air purifier