Estes | The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling!!!

TruckN4Jesus

TB Lurker
Credits
man bet that scared all of you didn't it! Sky is not falling, but bigfoot and the aliens are up to something I know it, them sneaky bastards!:funky:

man bet that scared all of you didn't it! Sky is not falling, but bigfoot and the aliens are up to something I know it, them sneaky bastards!:funky:

Netxt time I see Jr Johnson.. I'll make sure to call him Bigfoot, even though I'm not quite sure of his shoe size. As for the "big E" he does look alot like ET. Oh the only thing thats really falling is the bill count.

I hope you get well soon. Hate to see bills piling up while you are out with no sick pay or having to use vaction pay while off sick.

Buford T Justice aka Jr.J.......

Netxt time I see Jr Johnson.. I'll make sure to call him Bigfoot, even though I'm not quite sure of his shoe size. As for the "big E" he does look alot like ET. Oh the only thing thats really falling is the bill count.

Is that what they call are friend of Daddys Big foot? I heard they want to remake the movie Smokey and the Bandet. Bert Reynolds is looking for jackie Gleasons look a like? If you see him at a terminal near you please let him know that hollywood is calling:hysterical:

What ever they come up with next can't be any worse than getting a new job. Fight for your life not for Estes. Get a real job but get a life while your at it. You give your life to the job well get a job to match your life.

are you ex employees that desperate to have estes fold so our drivers will have to come work for your union companies so you get higher on seniority so you dont get the crappy start times and loads? how low do you guys have to sink! for shame!

I hope you get well soon. Hate to see bills piling up while you are out with no sick pay or having to use vaction pay while off sick.

I'm confused you say we are losing the market share, if this is true it does not make sense of your post above, if anything me being sick should help out my fellow brothers at Estes. If you are still an employee you would know we are not slow, we are more busy this year then last at this time. So I'm not sure where you get your info from, but you might want to start reading another bathroom stall wall the one you get your info from is a bit out of touch.

some how I think if you were to run into JR like most drivers the only thing you would call him is Sir. Over all these years with this company and GI I have seen employees like most of you that post in here you run your mouths until your lips fall off, but when corp comes to visit and someone asks you how is it going, you smile and say everything is great. It never made sense to me..If I had a problem with working here or anywhere else I would find another job, like a man should do, not cry and complain like you have two sets of lips. I also have been asking around and a lot of employees do not even come in here because of the few of you ex employees who always post negitive crap on here and the minute someone posts something positive you guys trash the posts, man are they right. I know everything I have posted in here has been crapped on by one of three people. I think I'm going to find another place to try to be positive. Jeff if you read this post you might want to take a look and see what I'm talking about. If you want this forum to continue to thrive you might want to rethink the wheel on how things are done here before you guys frustrate the wrong person. Best of luck, I'm out! :1036316054:

some how I think if you were to run into JR like most drivers the only thing you would call him is Sir. Over all these years with this company and GI I have seen employees like most of you that post in here you run your mouths until your lips fall off, but when corp comes to visit and someone asks you how is it going, you smile and say everything is great. It never made sense to me..If I had a problem with working here or anywhere else I would find another job, like a man should do, not cry and complain like you have two sets of lips. I also have been asking around and a lot of employees do not even come in here because of the few of you ex employees who always post negitive crap on here and the minute someone posts something positive you guys trash the posts, man are they right. I know everything I have posted in here has been crapped on by one of three people. I think I'm going to find another place to try to be positive. Jeff if you read this post you might want to take a look and see what I'm talking about. If you want this forum to continue to thrive you might want to rethink the wheel on how things are done here before you guys frustrate the wrong person. Best of luck, I'm out! :1036316054:

AMEN BROTHER

I'm confused you say we are losing the market share, if this is true it does not make sense of your post above, if anything me being sick should help out my fellow brothers at Estes. If you are still an employee you would know we are not slow, we are more busy this year then last at this time. So I'm not sure where you get your info from, but you might want to start reading another bathroom stall wall the one you get your info from is a bit out of touch.

I'm not sure what terminal you work at but were right on par with last year at this time here @ 024. I'm not so sure we want estes to fold either I like the guys I work with, well most of them. Especially the like minded ones that are actually concerned about our families future and that areent afraid to question our "leaders."

welcome to the "darkside" Estands4evil. From this day forward you shall be known as Darth Estands4Evil. Agreeing with me shall warrant you a visit from the black caddy with the guys in cheap suits, and Hoffa jr jackets showing up on your doorstep, be careful! :hysterical:

Though I walk thru the valley of card signers I shall fear no evil, because I know the Lord is with me!

for someone who says they only see there family on the weekends you sure do find enough time to spend posting on the internet!:hide: why dont you spend more time with them instead of being estes good pr person:biglaugh:

are you ex employees that desperate to have estes fold so our drivers will have to come work for your union companies so you get higher on seniority so you dont get the crappy start times and loads? how low do you guys have to sink! for shame!

As slimy as Estes is. I would never wish for their demise. Nor would I ever condone or avocate any harm, be it financial or physical, to be inflicted upon said company. That being said, real trucking companys are thankful of Estes. Everbody knows Estes is a truck driving school for the rest of the industry. Elvis out..

I don't know what cave you work out of. But everyone I talk to from Estes says their dock is a ghost town.

Ask anyone at 069....they have fallen off to nothing. They were doing 500 inbound bills alittle over a year ago. They did 40 yesterday and 50 day before. 4 hrs a day and out....

Ask anyone at 069....they have fallen off to nothing. They were doing 500 inbound bills alittle over a year ago. They did 40 yesterday and 50 day before. 4 hrs a day and out....

Hey trucking for jesus, I guess this guy has been to the same bathroom stall as the other poster. Where do you sit and read the Estonian? Everyone seems to read that Estes is deader than a civil war graveyard but you. What gives? There is no problem posting in a positive manner. Just be positive that they are facts. Or you will be corrected.

You guys obviously don't know me very well!!!! And as far as your friends not visiting here, I call B.S. Everybody who is anybody comes to this great site! And quit your snivveling. No one is crapping on you. We are playing with you. I thought they grew thick skin up there in Colorado to keep the cold off your bones. Be as positive as you want. I'll quit picking on you. I know you are just a nice guy that is defending the company that feeds your family. As far as calling out the founder of this site. I know Jeff can speak for himself, but that comment was a little over the top. Don't you think? Almost kind of threatening.:hyper: Any way let's all take a deep breath here, settle down, and start over. How's that sound? Elvis out....