Yellow | The Union vs This Recession Inflation and Yellow

Plus you likely had more than a couple people who believed "they are hiding money, they can afford it" and nonsense like that....
At the time of the survey there was lots of smoke being blown up everybody's ass about the company is bluffing, we got a new sheriff, he'll call their bluff, we'll all be rich!

I still say show me the survey results!
Go to the Teamster's website and click on contact us, then there will be a spot for you to ask your question.... Someone will end up calling you by Tuesday if you did it this weekend....I have done it 4 different times and I have gotten calls from the regional freight director and a call from the chairman of my supplement negotiating committee, so it does work...

At the time of the survey there was lots of smoke being blown up everybody's ass about the company is bluffing, we got a new sheriff, he'll call their bluff, we'll all be rich!
I went to my local union šŸ˜ž and first thing I saw was a picture of sob autographed beside him was a picture of Jim Hoffa I wonder šŸ¤” whaut he would have to say? About the job sob has done