XPO | Thieves and Cheats

DOLLAR BILL said:
how would you no have you worked for one.if it was not for unions you would not make the money you or have the benefit that you have now.do thank c-f wants to pay you what you make now hell no if the could pay you less they would.:biglaugh:

Any company would pay less if they could that is a given, BUT its all about supply and demand now. Driver shortages dictate what the market bears in driver wages now. Even the TL companies pay a lot better then they use too. Nobody wants to do outside labor anymore. Most of the US wants inside computers jobs. Sad really.

wtnmale650 said:
why is everyone too good to work the dock. its good money, its easy work ( mostly all skids now) and the flexability is how CF,FXF,ODFL, and other non union companies are taking market share...flexability. its not all drivers,and it doesnt last long..long i mean a year or two and your usually up high enough in seniority that you dont have to work the dock much.
Ya some guys just don't like working for a living!:duh: If there are that many guys leaving hang around and build some seniority. It can take 10-15 years to build some good seniority in other companies. By the way was that 4 billion in annual revenue he was referring to? That's pretty damn good!:chairshot:

DOLLAR BILL said:
ok Conway- fright.C.F.:duh: no matter what it is still a good company.
C.F.(conway freight)aka corn flakes.Let me have it,OK.I can't call it comedy Central express anymore.

Brutus said:
and the above post will be the last of any union talk in this thread.

:Rulz:

12) The employee boards are NOT for Non-Employees to go to to antagonize and or force your anti-union or union views on the employees of that board,

14) Any Post Praising the Union or Any Post Slamming the Union will be moved to the Union/Non-Union Forum. Union Carriers can speak all they want on their company boards about the Union.

15) No Union talk allowed on non-union trucking forums.
Can we call it third party intervention or outside influence to create a more harmonious team atmosphere.LOL,THANK GOD FOR SPELL CHECK.

Nighthawk..if you didn't want to work on a dock then you should have found a different company to go to. I am sure you knew that you would have to do some dock work before you took the job. :duh:

Nighthawk said:
That's were you are wrong.You make less than $300 to $400 less than the drivers a week and that is a fact.So I'm looking elsewhere for until then I will stay at Con-way till I find something better.If you think you make good money working the dock you need to do some refiguring.
You get the same pay rate...what is there to refigure? 5 hrs @ $17.80 or whatever you make is still 5 hrs @ $17.80...someone tell me if im wrong...

Airbr8ks said:
i did not konw you guys had to do your own dock work. we at jevic are non-union and we have dock guys its not just union companys that have dock workers
ViTran also...they have dockworkers...

No Freight said:
ViTran also...they have dockworkers...
most places have dock worker.conway fxf we our the dock workers,spotters,Q.C.s and drivers.Give me dock time or give me death.I thought it sounded cool to say.

gfy said:
most places have dock worker.conway fxf we our the dock workers,spotters,Q.C.s and drivers.Give me dock time or give me death.I thought it sounded cool to say.
FXF also has actual non cdl holding dockworkers, I am going to KCY this next bid and I bid YES on dock work, why give up any cash when I can maximize my earnings, help the co get the job done and help myself get back home sooner...... it's a win win win.

FM