FedEx Freight | This can't be good!

Regardless if it happens or not.. the only option would be Amazon and it may be the best option if a sale were to happen.

One of the main reasons I think that is because Amazon doesn’t require their drivers to have endorsements so we would see little affect in the beginning (kind of like we stay on our side and Amazon drivers stay on their side of the business)

No other LTL would deal with the headache of having double buildings, seniority issues, and so on

Kinda like the UPSF sale. An outsider came in

Regardless if it happens or not.. the only option would be Amazon and it may be the best option if a sale were to happen.

One of the main reasons I think that is because Amazon doesn’t require their drivers to have endorsements so we would see little affect in the beginning (kind of like we stay on our side and Amazon drivers stay on their side of the business)

No other LTL would deal with the headache of having double buildings, seniority issues, and so on

Kinda like the UPSF sale. An outsider came in

There's a lot of bad blood there and Amazon sucks. I also don't think Walmart would be happy about that.

If it were to happen, It'd probably be the way it is now. Contractors at Amazon, employees at freight.

There's a lot of bad blood there and Amazon sucks. I also don't think Walmart would be happy about that.

If it were to happen, It'd probably be the way it is now. Contractors at Amazon, employees at freight.
Correct they definitely wouldn’t combine their networks. Maybe share a bit like we do now with Ground but everything would stay separate for the most part

Another positive of that is that parcel building set ups really don’t work in favor of LTL so it will help keep business separate

Correct they definitely wouldn’t combine their networks. Maybe share a bit like we do now with Ground but everything would stay separate for the most part

Another positive of that is that parcel building set ups really don’t work in favor of LTL so it will help keep business separate

I wouldn't consider that a positive because it's what we have now. A positive would be an improvement, this would be lateral.

I wouldn't consider that a positive because it's what we have now. A positive would be an improvement, this would be lateral.
Right I got ya. But I’m looking at the positive of if that were to happen, it could be worse and we get sold to Central Transport and not be able to receive direct deposit LOL

Now that you mention it, Jeff Bezos did tour our terminal today. He talked about putting a Whole Foods in so city drivers could deliver groceries on their route.

Also, he is selling all the two wheelers to reduce weight on the trailer. There is a much greener option.

amazon-delivery.md.gif

Did he pick a spot to park his yacht?

“We’re lowering our facility investment at Ground,”

We've completely stopped our fleet maintenance investment at Freight too, save a buck here and there and eventually we'll have to start strapping flashlights to the hood instead of having headlights.

Atleast two trucks in our 40 something fleet burn oil like no tomorrow, only a matter of time until those blow up or end up in a runaway situation, we have around 10 with various issues at vendors where our FMM only approves the bare minimum to get worked on in a attempt to save $. (We don't have a onsite shop)

And not sure how much more blood they intend to get from the stone, our OR has never been better.