XPO | this company is amazing....

ours does the same thing, but there still isn't enough work to go around, because of the via's. if l/h would let us move our all of our own freight, there'd be plenty of runs for everyone and then some.

:duh:
look dude i know where you are coming from i cant tell you how many times i sat and worked our reship or stayed home just to see a driver come in with 2 mtys and pick 2 loads and the same driver came back w 2 loads and pick 2 mtys and go home :wtflol:

The rules say that the bottom man go home. I disagree with this rule. If your only working a guy one or two times a week, let others take a much needed time off while your helping the bottom guy make a living. We try this from time to time at our barn. The only rule is that we don't fight over taking off, which is harder than one would think. Last winter I took off on a Wednesday night and the bottom guy thanked me. Later on I was going to take off on a Friday and he got mad and said the rules say the bottom man goes home.

it'd be different if they'd let me work the reship. instead i drive almost an hr and get 3 hrs. that's what's really irritating

badlionsfan said:
it'd be different if they'd let me work the reship. instead i drive almost an hr and get 3 hrs. that's what's really irritating
We talked and you have a really smart plan.Don't sweat it.

badlionsfan said:

I don't know where you live, but sometimes if you were to drive an hour or two in the other direction, you might be able to work an entire shift.

xac and xay are closer to my home. zac doesnt have much in the way of line haul, that's why i didn't apply there. i was loaned to xay back in march for a month or so. i wanted to make that perminant, as did the tm's involved, but the reg. mangler put the brakes on that. i've tried everything. like gfy said, i got a plan infront of me that should be much better.

badlionsfan said:
xac and xay are closer to my home. zac doesnt have much in the way of line haul, that's why i didn't apply there. i was loaned to xay back in march for a month or so. i wanted to make that perminant, as did the tm's involved, but the reg. mangler put the brakes on that. i've tried everything. like gfy said, i got a plan infront of me that should be much better.
yes you do.