XPO | This is such an easy job.

There is no sacrifice..work like every other American does..62-65 hours a week. Sleep 5 hours, get a lot of stuff done in the day. I know how to make the $$
. and you don't do it sitting around complaining about everything. I could bid on days, but couldn't make that money, unless i worked 6 days.

I'm sorry the doom and gloom have to ruin my wonderful thread.

I might save some bucks and bid back to an early city bid next year..who knows..
6 days??? I thought you were gonna make it in 5 days?? 62 to 65 hours a week, Hell the trash man can make that kind of money working 65 hours a week!!!

Not that I want or need any context to something like this. You are clearly trying to insult someone. I can't help it. What are you talking about ? To whom are you speaking ? Why are you upset with them ?
Mr. High speeds I don't believe he quoted your Name in the post at all!! Funny how comments directed to some one else can strike a nerve elsewhere! Only an observation not an attack!! You sir have a blessed weekend....

Mr. High speeds I don't believe he quoted your Name in the post at all!! Funny how comments directed to some one else can strike a nerve elsewhere! Only an observation not an attack!! You sir have a blessed weekend....

Exactly. He didn't aim that at anyone. It's just there, without any sense to it. So curiosity got a hold of me. Unlike yourself, pimpjuice is a good read. I am interested in what he has to say. And I do believe he intended to say something to someone.

6 days??? I thought you were gonna make it in 5 days?? 62 to 65 hours a week, Hell the trash man can make that kind of money working 65 hours a week!!!

Do you read and comprehend these posts ? Or just see that someone not in the " union posse " has posted and attack them any way you can ?

Exactly. He didn't aim that at anyone. It's just there, without any sense to it. So curiosity got a hold of me. Unlike yourself, pimpjuice is a good read. I am interested in what he has to say. And I do believe he intended to say something to someone.
I was kinda thinking the same of you, unlike me though I'm not always painting myself in a corner and then trying to get someone in trouble to avoid the question at large! Thank you for your observation though MR.Highspeeds!

Do you read and comprehend these posts ? Or just see that someone not in the " union posse " has posted and attack them any way you can ?
It's always an attack with you? What's up with that, were you picked on a lot in school! Just quoting what he said! I never said it?? By the way you have a blessed day MR. Highspeeds!!! 65 hours a week?? I would hate to think I had to work that many hours a week to take care of business, but hey I'm sure you will enlighten me with your wisdom!!

It's always an attack with you? What's up with that, were you picked on a lot in school! Just quoting what he said! I never said it?? By the way you have a blessed day MR. Highspeeds!!! 65 hours a week?? I would hate to think I had to work that many hours a week to take care of business, but hey I'm sure you will enlighten me with your wisdom!!

When you are bullying people. You are a bully.

If I am the one you are attempting to bully. Then you are attacking me.

If someone is attacking me, then I am their victim.

You hold the cards in this. If you don't like your behavior. You need to change it.

I was kinda thinking the same of you, unlike me though I'm not always painting myself in a corner and then trying to get someone in trouble to avoid the question at large! Thank you for your observation though MR.Highspeeds!

Demanding answers to inappropriate questions that are none of your business is not on me for not answering, it's on you for asking. Even worse for expecting an answer. Worse yet when told straight up it's none of your business. And even worse still when not only myself but others are telling you to stop and move on.

When you are bullying people. You are a bully.

If I am the one you are attempting to bully. Then you are attacking me.

If someone is attacking me, then I am their victim.

You hold the cards in this. If you don't like your behavior. You need to change it.
Sounds like somebody is upset because somebody else could give a rats behind about your opinions!! If you think this is bulling then I'm sorry you have such a feminine side, I'll try to do better!! SIR

Sounds like somebody is upset because somebody else could give a rats behind about your opinions!! If you think this is bulling then I'm sorry you have such a feminine side, I'll try to do better!! SIR

Down side to getting me repeatedly banned is that I completely understand the crux of this sites rules. You are also held to those rules. Calling me feminine for obeying the wishes of the staff is offensive to everyone.

Demanding answers to inappropriate questions that are none of your business is not on me for not answering, it's on you for asking. Even worse for expecting an answer. Worse yet when told straight up it's none of your business. And even worse still when not only myself but others are telling you to stop and move on.
I don't see where I demanded squat, there you go with your spinning!! If it's on this board it's as much my business as it is yours!! No one has told me anything if the sort, I have never been told to move on and if you think I'm supposed to bow to you then you need to move on!!! Because it isn't gonna happen... How do you think you can high jack me with your nonsense!! Talk about childish behavior, you really need to grow up!! SMH

I don't see where I demanded squat, there you go with your spinning!! If it's on this board it's as much my business as it is yours!! No one has told me anything if the sort, I have never been told to move on and if you think I'm supposed to bow to you then you need to move on!!! Because it isn't gonna happen... How do you think you can high jack me with your nonsense!! Talk about childish behavior, you really need to grow up!! SMH
Mr Highspeeds done with this childish rhetoric, you have gotten yourself banned just as i have done the same! Own it, I did!! No more conversation with you!!! Everything is an attack!! Petty at best!!!

Down side to getting me repeatedly banned is that I completely understand the crux of this sites rules. You are also held to those rules. Calling me feminine for obeying the wishes of the staff is offensive to everyone.
Childish!! Lol you are now on my ignore list!!!!!

trying to get someone in trouble to avoid the question at large!

Remember this just a few posts ago ? Still upset over the question at large ?

Don't bow to me. I don't want your " loyalty ".

Childish behavior is continuing your assault even after having been called out on it. Why do you continue to flail about this thread like anyone else wants or needs to read this ?

If you have something to say to me directly then use the conversation tab and do so.

Thank you.
Wah Wah wah wah!!! I'll bet there isn't a Kleenex left in site, toilet paper would probably work better!!! It would be the right product for the sitution!! lol have a coke and a smile!!