FedEx Freight | This is Why We Don't Need Pt's

FLOUNDER

Always LAST
Credits
seen just after he left a Fedex Yard.

PT.jpg

Thats the newest in custom trucks. The extreme low profile tire. Makes for a really cool look when styling down the interstate.

I don't see a problem here. This is one of the new and improved low profile tires that the TP's love. They are usually located on the trailer with our freight on it. They leave a nice grove in the payment so the PT's can fine there way back from whence they came. TP

He did the tire vendor a favor by just going a little farther and making sure all the old rubber was off the rim. No charge for a dismount!!!

Ha Ha You guys are too funny!! Maybe Fedex will give him a job and he can join that driver that tried to tear the front cap off of that CRST truck last month, and yes he still has his job.

It sounds to me like the Fedex Driver was trying to save the CRST drivers life. Your not allowed to run caps on front tires, but then a CRST drivers wouldn't know that. He's too busy pulling down the sun visor to check the shift pattern. TP

They make them go through our shop at my barn..seems that the PT have been shut down at the scales for trailers and trucks failing inspection...delaying our freight..imo

It sounds to me like the Fedex Driver was trying to save the CRST drivers life. Your not allowed to run caps on front tires, but then a CRST drivers wouldn't know that. He's too busy pulling down the sun visor to check the shift pattern. TP

Actually you CAN run caps on steer axles just not on a passenger bus.And I have worked for a couple of gypsy outfits that did.

Thats not right (FEDEX) using a Truckload carrier to move your freight when you have guys sitting at home and not getting a full week or not getting out at all. I hope you can get the mess straightened out. :)

Don't know about any caps on front steer tires but the CRST driver was sitting still in his truck on the yard at WME when the driver hit. The cap I was refering to was the front section of the bumper, you know the fiberglass thingy that tears up real easy when you hit something.

Hey, these guys are just trying to make a living.
You think they want to work for those kinds of wages?
Why do you gotta post this guy's picture? What did he do to you?
It's FEDEX that hires these guys for cut-rate wages.
Don't blame the drivers, they're just trying to feed their families like you are.