R&L | This Would Help R&L And Its Employee's

Hey BraceFace...

I think they just might be listening to some ideas. Would also like to see them revert the Vacation schedule to a Calendar year (Jan to Dec). Makes it hard picking in November for the following year...when I cannot pick any weeks past Labor Day (my hire date is Aug 28). So, basically, I cannot take any time off between Sep and Oct/Nov (Pickin time).

As far as the allowing splitting of vacation days; that'll be great if and when I get my 3rd week of vacation (2 yrs yet). They should change the getting off the 3rd week to 7-8 years with company. How many drivers have the intestinal fortitude to make it 10 years at some of these wickedly run barns?

I agree with you on all of your points.. It would also be nice if they would give a 5th week of vacation after 20 years...

It's about time for some change..... Three personal/sick days just isn't enough glad we will b able to split one week of vacation......

4 or 5 sick/personal days would be better, but how about 10.:hysterical: Give me 6 weeks of vacation also... Oh yea, have somebody hook up my truck and pre trip it every morning, and while I'm at it, I need someone to ride with me, and unload my freight, and a straight truck delivering all my residentials...:funky: When I get in, I need someone to do my paperwork, fuel the truck, and post trip it... It would also be nice to have R&L provide me with a chauffer to give me a ride home.. Oh yea, we need time and a half after 4 hours...:biglaugh: Man its great to laugh !!!!!!! Almost forgot, I need a R&L credit card to to buy lunch everyday at Outback Steakhouse....:1036316054:

4 or 5 sick/personal days would be better, but how about 10.:hysterical: Give me 6 weeks of vacation also... Oh yea, have somebody hook up my truck and pre trip it every morning, and while I'm at it, I need someone to ride with me, and unload my freight, and a straight truck delivering all my residentials...:funky: When I get in, I need someone to do my paperwork, fuel the truck, and post trip it... It would also be nice to have R&L provide me with a chauffer to give me a ride home.. Oh yea, we need time and a half after 4 hours...:biglaugh: Man its great to laugh !!!!!!! Almost forgot, I need a R&L credit card to to buy lunch everyday at Outback Steakhouse....:1036316054:
I don't know how to take your post..... maybe some day you'll understand where i'm coming from.... I don't know to many drivers that take a job just because they get to stay free in a company owned resort.... Being flexible with the vacation days is a added benefit..... Competitive pay in different parts of the country that meet or exceed the competion..... It's not 1980!!!!! R&L is a nationwide company that needs to look at trying to retain good freight men.........

Ya second on the no need for the resorts... I'd much rather spend my weekends in a tent up in the mountains than at some "hotel".

Its a great offer don't get me wrong but I'd rather have more time with my kids then a resort I'll never use.

Ya second on the no need for the resorts... I'd much rather spend my weekends in a tent up in the mountains than at some "hotel".

Its a great offer don't get me wrong but I'd rather have more time with my kids then a resort I'll never use.
I hear ya:1036316054:..... It might be something other companies don't offer but the usual pay and benefits is what brings good drivers.....