FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

What I said was completely true by your own admission. It's kind of funny you calling me an idiot when you have no idea what you have and have not said on here. I bring the truth to the table which you can't handle. Don't get all salty and get your clown underwear in bunch.
Please show the class where I admittedly said the whole "fixed it for ya" idea was mine...you can't!!
Please show the class where I admitted said "I like to spend my time under the boss's desk"...you can't!!
Please show the class where I admittedly said "all the other ass kissers know when I walk in the boss's office to get out of my space because I'm the clown leader"...you can't!!
Please show the class where I admittedly said "I'm pathetic"...you can't!!

Your post is a clear indication of how you bring NOTHING to the table...NOTHING!!
I've spent enough time responding to your nonsense, idiot...back to ignoring you, again!!

Please show the class where I admittedly said the whole "fixed it for ya" idea was mine...you can't!!
Please show the class where I admitted said "I like to spend my time under the boss's desk"...you can't!!
Please show the class where I admittedly said "all the other ass kissers know when I walk in the boss's office to get out of my space because I'm the clown leader"...you can't!!
Please show the class where I admittedly said "I'm pathetic"...you can't!!

Your post is a clear indication of how you bring NOTHING to the table...NOTHING!!
I've spent enough time responding to your nonsense, idiot...back to ignoring you, again!!

:biglaugh::clap:

As some of you may have heard, Decertification Petitions were recently filed in EPH and CLT...

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/04-RD-200816
https://www.nlrb.gov/case/10-RD-200831

With EPH, word is the local is planning on filing a ULP for "failing to bargain in good faith" (blocking charges)....

With CLT, things went a little differently...

1) local 71 contested our petition claiming we filed prematurely while claiming our one year of negotiations weren't up. We were giving the options by the NLRB to A: withdraw our petition and refile July 28 (which is what the NLRB recommended) or B: move forward and present our argument. After seeking advice from counsel, we decided to move forward and call their bluff!!

2) After calling the union's bluff, and they were bluffing, they folded like cheap lawn chairs!! Now, all of the parties involved have agreed to a fast track election...it's official, we now have a decert election date of Friday, July 7, 2017

As some of you may have heard, Decertification Petitions were recently filed in EPH and CLT...

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/04-RD-200816

With EPH, word is the local is planning on filing a ULP for "failing to bargain in good faith" (blocking charges)....

With CLT, things went a little differently...

1) local 71 contested our petition claiming we filed prematurely while claiming our one year of negotiations weren't up. We were giving the options by the NLRB to A: withdraw our petition and refile July 28 (which is what the NLRB recommended) or B: move forward and present our argument. After seeking advice from counsel, we decided to move forward and call their bluff!!

2) After calling the union's bluff, and they were bluffing, they folded like cheap lawn chairs!! Now, all of the parties involved have agreed to a fast track election...it's official, we now have a decert election date of Friday, July 7, 2017

Well since the Decertification went through, and now u have no opportunity for a contract, lets see how long it takes management to start its game plan. I hope for the employees sake, it doesn't happen. Now it's wait and see time.

Teamster's Local 71 President, Joe Eason, issues statement following decertification.

https://www.bizjournals.com/memphis...-before-fedex-union.html?ana=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

9svohMO.jpg

How does one get the title of " favored employee

What's a " favored employee "?
I was wondering the same thing?? :scratchhead:

It just shows the mentality of the teamsters when they claim, "the company had one of their favored employees file for a decertification vote"...the company had NOTHING to do with the petition, just another one of their many lies either told or implied within their letter!!

Let me also take the time to point out what they really think of the drivers at FedEx Freight by using their own words, including some from the rest of their letter that Dick conveniently forgot to post...

1fWEmXH.jpg

"...46 of the 131 yes votes LIED and voted against keeping the union..." and "...and those to STUPID to realize it..."

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but when you refer to those drivers whose support that you're trying get as LIARS and STUPID, not only does it show your immaturity, it also shows why you lost and the fact that you're still butt sore!!

Well since the Decertification went through, and now u have no opportunity for a contract, lets see how long it takes management to start its game plan. I hope for the employees sake, it doesn't happen. Now it's wait and see time.
We NEVER had an opportunity for a contract!! The one thing you must have is leverage and they had ZERO!!
What "game plan" do you speak of??

It's now official...not only did CLT set a record for the fastest decert election ever, we set another record today with the fastest certification of an election!!
Great job to the drivers at CLT!!

During CLT city driver preshift this morning we were informed due to the decertification being official we now receive the vacation rate based on our overtime like the other non union centers. EPH and SBR are you listening?

During CLT city driver preshift this morning we were informed due to the decertification being official we now receive the vacation rate based on our overtime like the other non union centers. EPH and SBR are you listening?
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say it would go into effect immediately....NOT two years from now like "some" were claiming would happen??

Does that account for all differences between the two sides? If so, good on the company for treating you fairly in light of the vote.
Yes...according to our case worker with the NLRB who contacted our petitioner yesterday, it's official and the case would be closed shortly.

As for the "differences between the two sides", if you mean between the union and the company, after the election was over and the ballots were counted our petitioner turned and asked the pres of the local, "are we done" and he said, "yes." Our petitioner then asked if there would be any objections to the election and the pres said, "no, we're done."

I also commend the company for taking care of the city drivers ASAP with the vacation wage enhancement, those guys deserve to get the same as everyone else without having to attempt to bargain for it with no leverage.

Last edited:
Yes...according to our case worker with the NLRB who contacted our petitioner yesterday, it's official and the case would be closed shortly.

As for the "differences between the two sides", if you mean between the union and the company, after the election and the ballots were counted our petitioner turned and asked the pres of the local, "are we were done" and he said, "yes." Our petitioner then asked if there would be any objections to the election and the pres said, "no, we're done."

I also commend the company for taking care of the city drivers ASAP with the vacation wage enhancement, those guys deserve to get the same as everyone else without having to attempt to bargain for it with no leverage.
Another good thing to come out of our decertification of the union at CLT is a city driver focus group made up of driver volunteers and management. We will be able to voice our concerns as well as being involved in the changes required to remedy any issues.

Another good thing to come out of our decertification of the union at CLT is a city driver focus group made up of driver volunteers and management. We will be able to voice our concerns as well as being involved in the changes required to remedy any issues.
On a local level concerning issues locally, as should be. Perhaps some possible suggested solutions to local issues could result in national solutions but we need to get our own house in order first...IMO!!

Actually, Mr Smith sent his private jet for me early this morn and we had breakfast at his estate in Memphis, livermush sammages, and we laughed about everything that's transpired in the last 3 years!! Then on to D.C. where we had lunch with Trump while discussing the many issues facing our industry..I did lobby a free round of golf for Mr Smith and Mr. Ducker against Trump and myself at one of his many courses while I was there!! :1036316054: Mr Smith and I then flew to Roanoke, Va and rode in a private limo down to the Volvo plant in Dublin where I personally spec'd and watched them start to build my new tractor...should be delivered next week!! Afterwards we had dinner and jetsetted back to CLT to drop me off so he could high tail it back to Memphis...a super awesome day!!

My "Fellow Associates" should have their day with Mr Smith in the near future!!
Well, now that the Volvo is out of the box I might as well tell the rest of the story...as I was enjoying dinner with Mr Smith while listening to him praise our fortitude and dedication during our decertification efforts, he surprised me by offering up the job of CEO of FXFE once Mr Ducker decides to retire!! Even though I was flabbergasted by the offer, I still had the wit to counter with I would "consider" the position ONLY if it came with a free lifetime membership to Augusta National!! :1036316054:
Stay tuned for further updates...it appears my new Volvo may not see the 500K mile barrier!!
That is well deserving of you Red, congrats.