FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

That is well deserving of you Red, congrats.
Red have any of the self imposed union shop stewards gone on personal attacks against any one who opposed their agenda. I read about such a person at SBR . THIS PIECE OF UNION loving EXCREMENT personally attacked one of his fellow drivers and ALSO ATTACKED THE MANS SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD. PLEASE LET EVERY ONE AT CLT KNOW ABOUT THIS . THANKS.

Last edited:
I hope that the majority of centers go union.Federal law States that if one unit of FedEx goes for a bargaining unit then all of FedEx companies go union.Because one of FedEx units has airline pilots it all goes union.that would be fantastic for all of labor workers at FedEx

That is the way to fight corporate greed.Corporations that we work for care less for you and i.dont ever think they love you even at the local level

I don't care one way or the other.i just know it does apply..Id rather join the celery cutters union.if you're lucky enough to work in a rtw state you can use the benefits without joining.sounds good to me

Red have any of the self imposed union shop stewards gone on personal attacks against any one who opposed their agenda. I read about such a person at SBR . THIS PIECE OF UNION loving EXCREMENT personally attacked one of his fellow drivers and ALSO ATTACKED THE MANS SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD. PLEASE LET EVERY ONE AT CLT KNOW ABOUT THIS . THANKS.
No, surprisingly nothing was ever said publicly by the pro-union guys in CLT anyways (I could only imagine what was said behind our backs)!! Our pro-union drivers have enough respect for everyone to keep their negative personal comments private.

I saw where the POS self proclaimed shop steward in SBR, also known on Truckingboards as @trucking62, stooped so low as to attack a man's special needs child...not only is it childish and immature, it crosses the line of what's acceptable, even in politics!!

You have to know and realize the guy is a bully and all he knows is how to bully and threaten people to get his way!! His days are numbered and he knows it, he's losing support daily and after EPH votes NO this afternoon, his walls will become increasingly tighter!! I would fully expect his tactics to only get worse as we get closer to Dec, he may even self implode!!

We all know how to deal with bullies!!

That is well deserving of you Red, congrats.
I was wondering the same thing?? :scratchhead:

It just shows the mentality of the teamsters when they claim, "the company had one of their favored employees file for a decertification vote"...the company had NOTHING to do with the petition, just another one of their many lies either told or implied within their letter!!

Let me also take the time to point out what they really think of the drivers at FedEx Freight by using their own words, including some from the rest of their letter that Dick conveniently forgot to post...

1fWEmXH.jpg

"...46 of the 131 yes votes LIED and voted against keeping the union..." and "...and those to STUPID to realize it..."

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but when you refer to those drivers whose support that you're trying get as LIARS and STUPID, not only does it show your immaturity, it also shows why you lost and the fact that you're still butt sore!!
No, surprisingly nothing was ever said publicly by the pro-union guys in CLT anyways (I could only imagine what was said behind our backs)!! Our pro-union drivers have enough respect for everyone to keep their negative personal comments private.

I saw where the POS self proclaimed shop steward in SBR, also known on Truckingboards as @trucking62, stooped so low as to attack a man's special needs child...not only is it childish and immature, it crosses the line of what's acceptable, even in politics!!

You have to know and realize the guy is a bully and all he knows is how to bully and threaten people to get his way!! His days are numbered and he knows it, he's losing support daily and after EPH votes NO this afternoon, his walls will become increasingly tighter!! I would fully expect his tactics to only get worse as we get closer to Dec, he may even self implode!!

We all know how to deal with bullies!!
Well said RED . EPH is on the right path to remove the cancer known as IBT , then SBR WILL CUT OUT THE CANCER ALSO. HAVE A GREAT DAY RED.

Anybody want to make predictions on EPH's decertification election taking place today??

I'll go first with a very conservative prediction of...

NO - 35
Yes- 12

NOTE: my prediction is based on 100% turnout, no void ballots, and no ballots being contested

Anybody want to make predictions on EPH's decertification election taking place today??

I'll go first with a very conservative prediction of...

NO - 35
Yes- 12

NOTE: my prediction is based on 100% turnout, no void ballots, and no ballots being contested

Shouldn't you be concerned with safety after your recent mishap?