FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

If you're into to bashing Protestants, allow me to join in on your so called religion.The most crucial problem with the Catholic Church is its belief that faith alone in Christ is not sufficient for salvation. The Bible clearly and consistently states that receiving Jesus Christ as Savior, by grace through faith, grants salvation (John 1:12; 3:16,18,36; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10,13; Ephesians 2:8-9). The Catholic Church rejects this. The official position of the Catholic Church is that a person must believe in Jesus Christ AND be baptized AND receive the Eucharist along with the other sacraments AND obey the decrees of the Roman Catholic Church AND perform good works AND not die with any mortal sins.

Catholic divergence from the Bible on this most crucial of issues, salvation, means that yes, Catholicism is a false religion. If a person believes what the Catholic Church officially teaches, he will not be saved. Any claim that works or rituals must be added to faith in order for salvation to be achieved is a claim that Jesus’ death was not sufficient to fully purchase our salvation.

Salvation by faith is the most crucial issue, in comparing Catholicism with the Word of God, there are many other differences and contradictions as well. The Catholic Church teaches many doctrines that are in disagreement with what the Bible declares. These include worship of saints or Mary, prayer to saints or Mary, the pope, infant baptism, transubstantiation, the sacramental system, and purgatory. While Catholics claim Scriptural support for these concepts, none of these teachings have any solid foundation in the clear teaching of Scripture. These concepts are based on Catholic tradition, not the Word of God. In fact, they all clearly contradict Biblical principles.

Catholics borrowed the idea of praying beads from the pagan religions who were using them hundreds of years before. The Bible speaks against mindless repetition.
"And when you are praying, do not use repetition as the gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words." Matthew 6:7

Also the Bible says there is one mediator between God and man, Mary is not that mediator.
" For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and man, the man is Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 2:5

Seems to me like your interpretation of God's Word could use a little help. If you would like to continue to bash Protestants, I can most certainly assure you everything wrong with yours will come out.

I'm not a boss now and don't want to be.
You couldn't be. You're not smart enough.
Plus you might have to put down your internet phone sometimes....and actually do something...Thank God for your union job every night...Because you'd be fired anywhere else for spending all your working hours on the internet.

I'm sorry but you're just wrong as usual. You're openly advocating violence which I can't go along with. All of you demanded that the employees have a voice and all that jive when Fedex was trying to stop the movement, don't those same employees deserve a voice now? But because it didn't go your way your advocating violence. Actively trying to find out who people really are and insinuating that they feed a "dose of reality" is pretty sad slave, you might just end up on the wrong side of that window into hell.

I'm not saying I think the right thing happened here, and I certainly don't think in the long run the employees will be better off. This will embolden the company in my opinion. An opportunity was missed but I don't think the Teamsters were ever the answer, union yes Teamsters no. And you have to admit the Teamsters didn't take this very serious at all. Time will tell but I'm not optimistic for the long term future of the employees there from a treatment standpoint.

If a businessman saw that the results were much better when doing something a particular way,which the public did not find acceptable,..........would the businessman do the particular thing which the public did not find acceptable in order to achieve his desired results?
I think the public doesn't find anything the unionbusting firms do as acceptable......yet they do them and the company hires them.....and they really don't care what the news or anybody else says about it......not even what the Popes have said about it.
So why the big unions don't do something about the busters is really weak beyond comprehension.

The true blue company man....vote, vote, vote till we get it right...just like YRC...just like ABF....and now just FEDEX....always for what the company wants...never for the drivers.
The drivers did get what we wanted. We are now free of the cancer known as the Teamsters. The company didn't vote, it was us drivers. And we voted by an overwhelming majority. So deal with it and crawl back under your rock.

You couldn't be. You're not smart enough.
Plus you might have to put down your internet phone sometimes....and actually do something...Thank God for your union job every night...Because you'd be fired anywhere else for spending all your working hours on the internet.
What are you talking about? I'm not on my phone that much at all during the day. You have no idea what my job entails and my union doesn't protect the lazy like yours does.

The drivers did get what we wanted. We are now free of the cancer known as the Teamsters. The company didn't vote, it was us drivers. And we voted by an overwhelming majority. So deal with it and crawl back under your rock.
It took 3 votes to get what you wanted....and the union should see that....and see that we are ahead 2-1.....and continue voting.
You had one vote to say you wanted an election....and then you had the election....and then you had the decert............The union should see the mistakes and correct them...and win for the 4th time.

This is what I'm talking about when I say it's a sham system.
3 years of voting so the company can get what they want.

If the organizers made it known to Hoffa how important this is to freight.......and Hoffa actually took some real actions throwing as much weight as he could at Charlotte.....your side wouldn't stand a chance....and that is really what should be done....an all out assault from the million plus members....just to beat the **** out of Jackson Lewis and Fedex Corporation.

It took 3 votes to get what you wanted....and the union should see that....and see that we are ahead 2-1.....and continue voting.
You had one vote to say you wanted an election....and then you had the election....and then you had the decert............The union should see the mistakes and correct them...and win for the 4th time.

This is what I'm talking about when I say it's a sham system.
3 years of voting so the company can get what they want.

If the organizers made it known to Hoffa how important this is to freight.......and Hoffa actually took some real actions throwing as much weight as he could at Charlotte.....your side wouldn't stand a chance....and that is really what should be done....an all out assault from the million plus members....just to beat the **** out of Jackson Lewis and Fedex Corporation.
What world do you live in?? There were only two elections, you don't have to vote to have an election!! There was no 2-1 like you claim, the union won the first vote, we won the second, 1-1, it's that simple!!

Sham?? The Commucrats, through Pelosi and Reid, set the rules...vote the union in, negotiate for one year, then have the opportunity to vote them out...simple!! It's nobody's fault but the union's for moving forward with negotiations when they had zero leverage to obtain anything..period!! Hell, we even warned the local and the international about what was going to happen once our year was up and we even asked them to file a disclaimer of interest, it's not our fault their egos got in the way and they thought we were bluffing!! Had they taken us seriously, they could've saved a lot of YOUR money!!

Your beloved organization is broke, they couldn't afford to throw all of their weight at FXFE and lose...and Hoffa was smart enough to realize this, that's why he's the Pres and you're just a driver!! And before you say Zuckerman...yeah, yeah, Zuckerman may be a loud mouth but even he's smart enough to realize that you don't throw everything and the kitchen sink at FXFE when you've only got 4 centers out of 360+!!

What world do you live in?? There were only two elections, you don't have to vote to have an election!! There was no 2-1 like you claim, the union won the first vote, we won the second, 1-1, it's that simple!!

Sham?? The Commucrats, through Pelosi and Reid, set the rules...vote the union in, negotiate for one year, then have the opportunity to vote them out...simple!! It's nobody's fault but the union's for moving forward with negotiations when they had zero leverage to obtain anything..period!! Hell, we even warned the local and the international about what was going to happen once our year was up and we even asked them to file a disclaimer of interest, it's not our fault their egos got in the way and they thought we were bluffing!! Had they taken us seriously, they could've saved a lot of YOUR money!!

Your beloved organization is broke, they couldn't afford to throw all of their weight at FXFE and lose...and Hoffa was smart enough to realize this, that's why he's the Pres and you're just a driver!! And before you say Zuckerman...yeah, yeah, Zuckerman may be a loud mouth but even he's smart enough to realize that you don't throw everything and the kitchen sink at FXFE when you've only got 4 centers out of 360+!!
RED, good statement. since I don't know or have ever met you, take a 20 out of your wallet and have a beer on me !!! Union and democrats use the same math. 1+1=11 and 10 of that is there's.

WE had nothing to do with that...........YRC wanted to buy up every union carrier and then cry the blues that they had to pay the pensions....they are a union company forever....and they didn't know that they'd owe pension payments to Roadway, New Penn, Holland, Redaway???????????

and they didn't know the costs involved....The thing, to me, seems to be a plan to rid trucking of the Teamsters.....and it's a plan by the biggest banks who wrote our concessions....and a plan by the biggest investors in the industry imo.......and when it crashes....it ain't gonna be good for LTL employees.....because the rights we had gotten for us and you will be gone....and if ya give me the malarkey about...Oh...companies will pay more if they need drivers...I'm gonna ask you why did they not up pay and bennies during this longassed driver shortage? because they lie to you like they always do..

What has happened at YRC is a plan thing imo....and the only reason thatcompanies were not 'forced' to pay on supply and demand theory...is because you nonunion carriers staying nonunion...set the stage for it to be done...years ago........If we were all union like they were before 1980.....we'd ALL be doing fantastically right now....but your inability to understand that us sticking together gets us all more....holds us all down.
Fedex has continued to increase pay and benefits while the union companies have fallen behind with concessions. The difference is having a profitable business model. Fedex keeps making a profit while the union companies lose money. Simple math. Maybe you should stick to what you know. Driving.

.I would think the day is coming where union numbers are dropped to near zero.....and that will be dangerous times for our nation. Watching how business has treated their employees in this tells that once it is gone they will also do just about anything to ensure that it can't come back........The only reason it was necessary to "Make America Great Again....is because they have been running the show for the decades of decline. The trade deals which caused the deficits are trade deals for them....just as the legality of wasting all of these workers time by advocating unionbusting policies and hiring busters is deals for themselves.....

One day....."they don't get out till every penny is paid".....according to Justice in the Bible.....900 years time....could be presumed a hefty debt.
Here's one for you slave. It makes many of the points you've been preaching.

The fading American dream? Maybe companies deserve more of the blame.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fadi...VjIz3uQ&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=2x_QpIiAJnFTQ1

Except for the part about Government involvement in minimum and/or living wages, it's pretty informative, from a historical perspective.

Last edited:
...the rules...vote the union in, negotiate for one year, then have the opportunity to vote them out...simple!! It's nobody's fault but the union's for moving forward with negotiations when they had zero leverage to obtain anything..period!! Hell, we even warned the local and the international about what was going to happen once our year was up and we even asked them to file a disclaimer of interest, it's not our fault their egos got in the way and they thought we were bluffing!! Had they taken us seriously, they could've saved a lot of YOUR money!!

You are correct in the rules being followed, and the leverage actually used. I said early on, if the drivers wanted to decertify, it would simple enough. Many were led to believe it to be nearly impossible. That myth is certainly debunked, as it should be.

Is it too soon to talk about where the missteps were actually made, who made them, and why? The real winners and losers? Lessons learned, etc.? There is something there for everyone.

Probably much too soon...

Last edited:
Works in Chicago, why shouldn't it work in Charlotte?

You guys can beat this dead horse to Texas and back, still not going to change.at least you got to count your votes
Back in the early 60s when we tried to clean the slate at local 71,the ballot box was stolen from the union hall.
I'm sure no one at 71 would know about it, I guess it could be found in the Char. Observer's archives I think around 1962
I always thought Red or BillyLo was behind the crime but never find proof.

Well FedEx won, I fill sorry for the trucking industry and its workers as a whole. Long term, they probably lost. The more you divide people, the less power working people have. Putting everyone in the Industry on a level playing field, is where you need to b. Then companies will b competing on service, not price. Then all workers will prosper in our industry. As far as the Union goes, most people don't even know what a Union is, let alone what it could do for them long term. Yes there are problems on both sides, company and union. What both of these facilities voted down, was having a contract or collective bargaining agreement, which includes representation. Without a contract, the company can change the work rules as it sees fit and your benefit package also. To end, only time will tell if the workers at these facilities made the right choice for themselves, their family, and the industry.