Time has ran out!!

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by Redracer3136, Jun 22, 2017.

1. mattbob

mattbob Active Member

no left turns at the gate and I still say that you need to be shop steward

2. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I guess CT got under your skin. It's a bet.

Just to reiterate the terms. If the Union stays, you leave Truckingboards. If the Union loses, I leave Truckingboards.

3. Dick Dastardly

It wasn't made to you Red. It's that simple. I don't need to water down a serious offer to Plastic Hammer.

4. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

And here I was offering you a two for one special...you obviously don't know a good deal when one's presented. Oh well, your loss.

Sex pistol likes this.
  5. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Cant have a shop steward without a union, just sayin'...besides, that job would be beneath me anyways, I'd have to be offered president of the local just to peak my interest...

6. Crazy Trucker

Crazy Trucker Clown Math Expert

No it's not a loss, everyone wants to see you on here crying and trying to make excuses on why you failed once again.

7. 00mustang

00mustang JUST LIVING THE DREAM

Sorry about the confusion, lets' do the for instance I work at your terminal and have set back and listened to all the talk, now after the union is booted to the curb,6 months go by and we still don't have the vacation wage enhancement that the other terminals enjoy . What or who do I go see as to why this didn't happen, was told we didn't get it was because of the union.What do you tell the people now? Also it sounds like nobody has lost any money or runs due to the union just the one perk of the vacation. Not trying to be a smart a## and I haven't been in LTL for over 20+ years but just some questions i would have in my mind, I have no dog in this race but I have read a lot on here, RED I think your a good guy and if I ever ran into ya someplace I would buy ya a coffee or what ever,makes no difference to me if you are non or union we all do the same thing just trying to make a dollar

8. mattbob

mattbob Active Member

Beneath you, that explains it,

Redracer3136 likes this.
  9. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

First off, our city drivers weren't told they wouldn't get the vacaction enhancement because of the union, they were told this is a new benefit that must be negotiated because that's what the majority wanted...the opportunity to negotiate...and the NLRB agreed. As for when they'll get the new benefit once the union is booted out, see my response above to Mattbob...I dunno, that's above my paygrade. It could be as simple as a click of the mouse (days) or it could be a bunch of bureaucratic red tape as @trucking62 suggested (2 years), that's the problem when you vote the union in in the first place!! Who would they ask...I'd say start with the CCM or HR and work their way up the ladder until they get an answer, although I'm certain legal will get involved at some point since we are dealing with the union and the NLRB. Everyone in CLT has lost the "potential" to earn more money due to the union being here, that's just a fact.
    I never take your comments out of context, you're one of the few guys on here who's always courteous and respectful and a lot of guys could learn from reading your post!! :1036316054:

Perhaps one day we'll cross paths and can enjoy that cup of beverage.

10. Dick Dastardly

From what I hear there is a lot of bribery and blackmail going on. It would seem some on the anti side are worried.

I also hear the SCM has guaranteed the vacation rate takes effect immediately. That's a big No-No.

troubleman84 likes this.
  11. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Judging by your comments, it sounds like to me the pro side is getting worried!!

You need new sources!! :1036316054:

Sex pistol likes this.
  12. Dick Dastardly

I learned just how low class and desperate some on the anti Union side are.

I was warned about posting on here because "some" may contact my employer in an attempt to cost me my job. That if they didn't agree with what I was saying on here they would "out" me.

I have news for these individuals. That is a Pandora's box they don't want to open, and they really should let bygones be bygones before doing something that my ultimately wind up costing them their own employment.

13. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Huh...sounds like a personal issue to me, good luck with that one!! :1036316054:

14. Dick Dastardly

Yes it does sound like your side has some personal issues they need to deal with. May I suggest professional help? Or does your insurance not cover that sort of thing?

15. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Whoa pal, don't drag me into your web of personal issues...

Trucker 206 likes this.
  16. Dick Dastardly

Well pal, I didn't. You quoted my post and attempted to spin it as if I were the one with the issue. In fact, I was warned by someone on the same side as you that some may be gunning for me over my posting here due to their own going personal issues.

Obviously, I'm still in some of their heads as many years as it's been now and they're still bitter, and harbor ill will. Hopefully they seek out the kind of psychiatric care they desperately need.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  17. Crazy Trucker

Crazy Trucker Clown Math Expert

Are you surprised? Some of these people against union would sell their soul if they thought they could get in tighter with boss to get favorable treatment. It's pathetic!!!!

FedexLube and Dick Dastardly like this.
  18. Dick Dastardly

It tells me they aren't as strong as they proclaim. If they were, they wouldn't be concerned with what a non employee says on Truckingboards.

19. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

No, I responded to your post concerning the general accusations you made about our side...you took my general response as if I were talking to you personally...which I find interesting since you claim to be on neither side!!
    Again, you're making a general comment about our side when you couldn't possibly know how much support we have, it's pure speculation at best in hopes of getting a direct response.

20. mattbob

mattbob Active Member

gooooooo TEAMSTERS!!!!!!