Estes | To All City Drivers

response

Don't be so greedy DW5thousand.

Maybe we should all believe a little more in law, order, and justice!

That would truley be great if every terminal was ran strictly by Estes policy out of Richmond. Instead every TM at every terminal,are running like there own little trucking company. Every terminal has different rules!

That would truley be great if every terminal was ran strictly by Estes policy out of Richmond. Instead every TM at every terminal,are running like there own little trucking company. Every terminal has different rules!
Thats because you have no rules. It's a free for all at Estes.

blah blah blah like the p/d hrs arent getting their hours cut there are road and hub guys getting city time, there are part timers in almost every day, how long have you guys worked for estes its always been screwed up for as long as i have been here and i dont expect it to change under the current richmond crew any time soon and it just gets worst every year, you guys sound like this is supposed to be ran like unions, lets get real its estes, you idiots get mad at the driver for workin for a dollar, and cant see the big picture of whose really to blame adapt improvise and overcome, get ur linehaul butt out of the truck and make it happen dont depend on these shmucks (mgt.) to be competent enough to put effort into thinkin ahead its not goin to happen now have a good day ladies:smilie_132:

response

blah blah blah like the p/d hrs arent getting their hours cut there are road and hub guys getting city time, there are part timers in almost every day, how long have you guys worked for estes its always been screwed up for as long as i have been here and i dont expect it to change under the current richmond crew any time soon and it just gets worst every year, you guys sound like this is supposed to be ran like unions, lets get real its estes, you idiots get mad at the driver for workin for a dollar, and cant see the big picture of whose really to blame adapt improvise and overcome, get ur linehaul butt out of the truck and make it happen dont depend on these shmucks (mgt.) to be competent enough to put effort into thinkin ahead its not goin to happen now have a good day ladies:smilie_132:

With all due respect KanyKane, if you would have read the ORIGINAL post. You would have noticed I did not blame it ALL on the p&d, it's the mgmt that lets them do it. Read the plot and contents INSTEAD of looking at the pictures painted inside the book. This company has some MAJOR management problems and it seems that the drivers are the only ones who notices and cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dont cut yourself short(if your a driver),I'm sure your smarter than that.

justace ain't served when pd drivers are steelin are lodes. im callin my dm on monday. it aint right. i only got 1500 miles on a good week n centrel dispach sent me home on wensday. it ain't fair.

big boss man, r u JJ?
WOW! What atrocious spelling here man! Please, learn how to spell!!

If you are going to bash drivers for the spelling at least form a proper sentence. :chairshot:

"If you are going to bash drivers for "the" spelling..you should have written "if you are going to bash drivers for THEIR spelling". Obviously a product of the Communist-controlled Public School system!

"If you are going to bash drivers for "the" spelling..you should have written "if you are going to bash drivers for THEIR spelling". Obviously a product of the Communist-controlled Public School system!

Shoot. i did not graduate high school, i got me a ged. i'm just a truck driver, y do i need to spell? it ain't like i wright the frieght from dallas to memphis or jackson or wherrever.

i just talked to a city driver at my terminal and hes out runnin today.

Oh boy!!! Fresh meat!! Hey JD what should I do with this guy? I'll let you make the call. Should I take it easy on him? Or should I verbally wrape him into submission? :biglaugh: I don't think he is mentally prepared for the infamous full frontal verbal assault that elvis, could, at any given time, unleash upon him with wrecklous abandon!:moon2:

If he can spell and use proper writing skills he must be a flunked out college grad trying to pay his loans off. Cuz he can't find a real job. So he has joined the scum of drivers we are:hide: :hide: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Shoot. i did not graduate high school, i got me a ged. i'm just a truck driver, y do i need to spell? it ain't like i wright the frieght from dallas to memphis or jackson or wherrever.

i just talked to a city driver at my terminal and hes out runnin today.

man you guys are makin me look smart:smilie_132:

Actually my sentence was in proper form. You are incorrect in your attempt to straighten me out. And by the way it would be their not THEIR. My sentence was envoking your attempt at correction not the drivers.

And I never finished tenth grade, but I did acquire a G.E.D. From the California Penal Institution. I got me one of them high scores of all time tooooo.?!@#$ :nutkick: :funky:

Oh boy!!! Fresh meat!! Hey JD what should I do with this guy? I'll let you make the call. Should I take it easy on him? Or should I verbally wrape him into submission? :biglaugh: I don't think he is mentally prepared for the infamous full frontal verbal assault that elvis, could, at any given time, unleash upon him with wrecklous abandon!:moon2:

I would not try to give the king advice. This person does not realize this is a message board and spelling is not an issue. I think he uses spell check to often. Sorry I might misspell at times but it always comes from me and not my spell check.
Still waiting on that beer:1036316054: