Yellow | To those who lost faith (place your stories of DOOM here)

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
Looks like DOLLAR BILLS plan is working great, with stock under 2.00 a share. It is nice to work for a company with so well thought out plans. I have never felt so good about my job and the jobs of what brothers I have left.

Please tell me your stories of how great things are at YRCF.

I guess we are only as strong as our leader.:loser:

I went from running the xtra board averaging 2600-2800 miles a week (SOLO), IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!! Now I can't even get a xtra sleeper run, I have been told that I won't work for at least the first two weeks, and might get laid off after that.......OH THANK YOU BILL ZOLLARS, I Hope you slip and fall into a puddle of AIDS, *******.

How come Jeff and write ******* and is shows up and I can't, damn it!!!

I went from running the xtra board averaging 2600-2800 miles a week (SOLO), IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!! Now I can't even get a xtra sleeper run, I have been told that I won't work for at least the first two weeks, and might get laid off after that.......OH THANK YOU BILL ZOLLARS, I Hope you slip and fall into a puddle of AIDS, *******.

How come Jeff and write ******* and is shows up and I can't, damn it!!!
what barn to u work at

looks like dollar bills plan is working great, with stock under 2.00 a share. It is nice to work for a company with so well thought out plans. I have never felt so good about my job and the jobs of what brothers i have left.

Please tell me your stories of how great things are at yrcf.

just quit!

I would have thought that a world class operation would have had a bit of a training session before the first day. But in keeping with the employee in the dark program ( EITDP) No one here knows how to work the computers and radios. Had to call in some Ex-RDWY/ On layoff YRC people to train the dock people on how to operate this new system.

wolfman from 120

I'm now at 123, MBK I worked Sunday and was done at about 2300. I have been sitting by the phone from the time I came off rest. It is now 20:07 Tue night and I'm still # 13 on the AUX board. Also, I thought we were suppose to get our lump sum check when we went to work on the first day. I didn't get any. weren't we told that it would be waiting for us when we came to work on the first day?

Everytime I call the dispatch update line, 1-800-845-9792 they say that they are still trying to figure out the new system and it will be a while. I should have gone to 135, Carlise. I bet they are running right off rest.:flame::duh::furious::cuss:

if there was one thing i'd be ticked off about it's pulling freight out of 120, that terminal was a well oiled machine...........now it's some kind of rusty machine you find in some kind of dumpster.....looks like i'll be on extra board the next 20 years the way things are going.....that's even if this place makes it's next payment on it's bogus debt they created, if i want time critical freight shipped free of charge, send it to yrc, guaranteed free.....hope that helped some potential customers out there

just quit!

Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, theres a HUGE morale problem at this company. Not just contract employees either. A happy employee is a productive employee and yrc hates happy!

Not sure that my story is Doom, rather it's Triumph!

Yellow laid me off; a Roadway letter called me back; and yes, I quit!
YRC stock was 4.02 when I resigned; 1.91 when I was supposed to report; 1.50 now. Does that mean I'm Irreplacable?

Went to haul caskets for a manunfacturer. Never going to run out of potential customers!

I've been sitting here waiting for the phone to ring, listening to your future customers racing their "zoom-splats" up and down the highway all day. If the weather stays nice your business is sure to pick up!!!!

I've been sitting here waiting for the phone to ring, listening to your future customers racing their "zoom-splats" up and down the highway all day. If the weather stays nice your business is sure to pick up!!!!

Been told we make 2,000 per day. I had no idea it was THAT busy.....(but glad it is, or they wouldn't need me!)

Looks like DOLLAR BILLS plan is working great, with stock under 2.00 a share. It is nice to work for a company with so well thought out plans. I have never felt so good about my job and the jobs of what brothers I have left.

Please tell me your stories of how great things are at YRCF.

have you looked at G.M.stock today?? Y.R.C. will only make it if the economy turns around. That is our only chance to make it thru the year. I understand how you feel but I don't see how complaining and getting upset will change anything. We all still have to wake up tomorrow and find a way to support our families. If your feel you won't make it without Y.R.C in your future then you have more prombems in life than this job can solve. There will be life after Y.R.C. just be willing to live it.

when was this?

before the coo in march 2006.......seemed like a stable place to work for until yellow bought us out, roadways owners family cashed out big for tens of thousands to suffer through these unnecessary coo's, just another american story of how an american sold out another american....things will change over time, can't wait till this nafta superhighway cranks up and we see more mexican drivers on the road taking our jobs away :Fart:

Not sure that my story is Doom, rather it's Triumph!

Yellow laid me off; a Roadway letter called me back; and yes, I quit!
YRC stock was 4.02 when I resigned; 1.91 when I was supposed to report; 1.50 now. Does that mean I'm Irreplacable?

Went to haul caskets for a manunfacturer. Never going to run out of potential customers!

Are you hauling empty or loaded caskets?