ABF | Transgender bathrooms

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
does any terminal have a transgender bathroom at this time?
I gotta a question...say a college (male) decides he is transgender today, can he take a shower in the ladies locker room? And later decides that he is again male after he sees the ladies?

**Please don't ban for asking** After the President's edict yesterday, I am really wondering??

1l9ceYR.jpg

Let us prey. I mean Pray. On one bathroom door mount a sign that reads 'Original ***** Only No Copy Cats'. On the other door mount 'Original Vagina Only No Copy Cats'. Or is this to much?

If you de-nut a horse, you call it a Gelding? If you de-nut a man what do you call it? A has been?

The amount of people that are involved in this......is miniscule, to say the least.

This is another "red herring" issue created by the people who own the media,.......to be used to their advantage during an election year.

Since this issue evinces a visceral reaction from parents, mainly,.........there will be an increase in calls for charter schools and home schooling,........especially in the South and West........all at the expense of public education and the teachers Unions.

While the Republicans realize they may lose the White House race, they are laying the strategy to retain control of both lower Houses and counteract party line votes.

"Liberal media" is what they tell you,........but all you got to do is check and see who owns it......Not Liberal at all, but content to hide behind that label.....

The amount of people that are involved in this......is miniscule, to say the least.

This is another "red herring" issue created by the people who own the media,.......to be used to their advantage during an election year.

Since this issue evinces a visceral reaction from parents, mainly,.........there will be an increase in calls for charter schools and home schooling,........especially in the South and West........all at the expense of public education and the teachers Unions.

While the Republicans realize they may lose the White House race, they are laying the strategy to retain control of both lower Houses and counteract party line votes.

"Liberal media" is what they tell you,........but all you got to do is check and see who owns it......Not Liberal at all, but content to hide behind that label.....

Yikes!

Personally, I think that my co-workers at my former employer had a type of "transgender" problem for decades. They all had male parts, but when it come to taking a stand against abuse, the majority of them needed to squat to pee.

Maybe she's transgender,...and then some. Looks to me like she's carrying several genders there........

I'll bet she works for the Department of Health, ......and her job is to go sit in front of fast food restaurants.........