XPO | Troy Cooper out

Rats jumping a sinking ship. It started at steerage when we saw the cracks in the hull . Now their getting their feet wet on the bridge. What a shame didn’t have to be.

These are sudden departures! Don’t be fooled by the spin Jacobs puts on it. Someone thought trucking was going to be easy Peezy lemon squeeze and found out different.

How many ceo’s this year. For Such a winner of a company they sure do scoot.

Last edited:
Recap : First Brooks resigns as president of LTL. Jacobs starts divesting. Now Troy Cooper president of all of Xpo walks out. Seems to me theirs a LARGE lack of faith problem.

Slooooow train wreck

Last edited:
He only gets a severance if he is let go. It “sounds” like this was his choice. The article says they have an agreement. So I guess will never know . These guys ALWAYS land on their feet .

He only gets a severance if he is let go. It “sounds” like this was his choice. The article says they have an agreement. So I guess will never know . These guys ALWAYS land on their feet .

Reminds me of those corporate letters typed up by legions of willing women into the 80's

Today willing women burning with a zeal of getting a news pultzer prize scoop in near real time....

170 spoken words a minute...

When we got let go in trucking the implied violence along with the pittance in pay minus the bills due on demand was the carrot and stick. Was for almost a hundred years and continues to this day.

You will never have a professional industry that is effective until you have even the most challenged anything driver has had a go at it.