XPO | Troy Cooper out

Don't know about anyone else who works here I don't give a s#@! Who's in charge as long as we get paid. Not my job to know who runs things all that I know cha ching cha ching all the way to the bank

Troy Cooper was the President of Xpo Global Operations. He oversaw all operations of Xpo LTL, Drayage, Last mile ect. Tony Brooks WAS President of LTL alone. He reported to Cooper. Currently the Mario Harik is CIO and acting President of LTL.
Brad Jacobs is CEO .

There everyone is up to speed

Troy Cooper was the President of Xpo Global Operations. He oversaw all operations of Xpo LTL, Drayage, Last mile ect. Tony Brooks WAS President of LTL alone. He reported to Cooper. Currently the Mario Harik is CIO and acting President of LTL.
Brad Jacobs is CEO .

There everyone is up to speed
No one really cares who’s in charge. Nothing changes.

No one really cares who’s in charge. Nothing changes.

Well. They are selling off the cartage. And the euro LTL. And taking bids on last mile. Undoing all the things they did when they built XPO. Dismantling the whole thing right in front of everyone.

So, you could say. There have been some changes.

Yes it is...Even if you didn't know who he was or what position he held someone was nice enough to post it. Some of the posting on this thread give a new meaning to Dumb azz truck driver. And we wonder why they look down on us.
I think it’s wise to no everything about the company you work for since for most of us it’s a large portion of our lives and something we depend on to provide for our families. Not knowing what’s going on so you can anticipate changes that can effect you and your families well being is not wise . No there may be not anything you can do to change some things but it helps to be prepared.