XPO | Truck Driver Scarcity Pulls Down Con-way Volume, Profit

I thought you did your research? Drive cams website even says that they only keep it for 90 days.

th
Go you!!

If there ever had been real leadership at that company , you would never had drive cams installed in the first place. Millions of dollars spent on it. It would be different if cameras faced out the frount only. What is next, a implant of a computer chip under your skin to clock in and your every move tracked??????

If there ever had been real leadership at that company , you would never had drive cams installed in the first place. Millions of dollars spent on it. It would be different if cameras faced out the frount only. What is next, a implant of a computer chip under your skin to clock in and your every move tracked??????

You don't need an implant. The handhelds track where you go.

There is real leadership in the company. That's why conway freight is one of the best shipping company's to use, and one of the best paying company's to drive for. I'm proud to wear the conway uniform and will continue to drive for then as long as able.

There is real leadership in the company. That's why conway freight is one of the best shipping company's to use, and one of the best paying company's to drive for. I'm proud to wear the conway uniform and will continue to drive for then as long as able.
You must not know much about the history of the company. Why is it that so many have left with many years of service???? You really need to open your eyes and not simply believe everything they tell you is the truth. Pensions went, vacations accural bull, insurance stinks. I got news for you, they are not the best!!!! I have been at my new ltl carrier for almost a year and after 90 days I had full insurance, better insurance than I had there , no health assessments no mail order prescription garbage. I know what I am talking about. I spent 20 years there. The quality of the leadership has steadily declined since 1993

Nothing against your message or point of view. I'm glad to hear someone not crying.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Be careful, friend.

And the leadership just walked out the door and took a few of his buddies with him. We are just another common common carrier. We tear freight up, lose it, miss deliveries and pick ups. We are no longer the industry leader in these areas. Many of my customers have tried to get Estes or OD and most likely others, to take the freight. But end up back with us as we are so big we can offer a better price because we are able to move more volume. If some of our competitors were willing or wanting to grow their business we could be in really bad shape right now. Instead they choose to pick and peck at the most profitable stuff. They make their money and leave us pulling garbage for pennies.

In the grips of a shortage most other carriers are looking to maintain and sustain. Some like Con-way and FedEx are trying to grow and feeling pains. Union votes. Defections. To much with not enough is not a good thing. So, you know. Whatever. Some one getting paid a lot more than us will make some decisions. And we will see what happens.

You must not know much about the history of the company. Why is it that so many have left with many years of service???? You really need to open your eyes and not simply believe everything they tell you is the truth. Pensions went, vacations accural bull, insurance stinks. I got news for you, they are not the best!!!! I have been at my new ltl carrier for almost a year and after 90 days I had full insurance, better insurance than I had there , no health assessments no mail order prescription garbage. I know what I am talking about. I spent 20 years there. The quality of the leadership has steadily declined since 1993

Because when you are younger you are looking at the dollar signs. Money in the wallet. As you age you are more worried about the benefits. How am I going to manage getting older ? Isn't something to worry about tomorrow any more.