Estes | truck load division

guys i talked to seemed to like it, although it didnt pay as much as regular road drivers. doesnt sound like you know, but they closed that division and moved all those drivers under estes linehaul control

guys i talked to seemed to like it, although it didnt pay as much as regular road drivers. doesnt sound like you know, but they closed that division and moved all those drivers under estes linehaul control

there are other divisions that will be shutting down soon also

Never knew there was such a divison.

You never heard of the truck load division? Where have you guys been? They started that operation a while back. They finally realized how much freight they were busting up on a regular basis. Door 1 at all terminals is now the designated truck load division door. 53 footers filled from front to back with smashed up home depot freight headed straight to the dump. Do not pass go. Do not collect freight bill charges. Probably the only trailers in the system that are 100% cubed these days! ps. The cost of a cup of coffee out of the vending machine 50 cents. The cost of a breakfast burrito off roach coach $2.50. The look on your terminal managers face after tallying up the OS&D for the month PRICELESS......

I'm sure you will have the info for everyone Right. Look on the web site it has all the services listed

Did I say I would have the info? I guess I should appologize for having the balls to ask my employer questions. Heck maybe if you would have you would still be with Estes.

Did I say I would have the info? I guess I should appologize for having the balls to ask my employer questions. Heck maybe if you would have you would still be with Estes.
Balls what balls who is where at where I'm I. You took it wrong look you always say you have the connection well did you get the info

With all due respect Jim. I know slow ride can speak for himself but I don't think he is losing sleep these days due to the fact he is no longer collecting an Estes pay check. Especially considering who his new employer is! Thats like comparing a golf cart to a Ferrari.... Elvis out....:stirthepot:

Balls what balls who is where at where I'm I. You took it wrong look you always say you have the connection well did you get the info

The question has already been addressed. I appologize if I took it wrong :hide: . It sure came across like an accusation. I never said I had the connection, and by the way I never knew we purchased flatbeds for a flatbed division. I thought the flatbeds where to go to all terminals to easier attract and deliver freight.

With all due respect Jim. I know slow ride can speak for himself but I don't think he is losing sleep these days due to the fact he is no longer collecting an Estes pay check. Especially considering who his new employer is! Thats like comparing a golf cart to a Ferrari.... Elvis out....:stirthepot:

Elvis, its all good :beerchug:

:hysterical: The cost of a cup of coffee out of the vending machine 50 cents. The cost of a breakfast burrito off roach coach $2.50. The look on your terminal managers face after tallying up the OS&D for the month PRICELESS......
Its true Boys and Girls, I see 1 or 2 a day coming and going

anybody heard any news about them leassing owner ops way in nashville thursday they had 14 owner ops trucks they were inspecting and putting estes signs on guy it the shop told me and another driver they were putting them on system wide

anybody heard any news about them leassing owner ops way in nashville thursday they had 14 owner ops trucks they were inspecting and putting estes signs on guy it the shop told me and another driver they were putting them on system wide
Did they have the stickers: "Leased to Estes Express" and "Owned and Operated by SWIFT" on them.

Seems like that's what's next.

Hmm, hire the illegals, owner ops and part-timers, that way no benefits to pay out.

Thanks for all your dedication and devotion to the company y'all, we deeply appreciate you!

"Well....I appreciate my bank account anyway, good thing I didn't have to waste any on appreciation week. Oh, and please go get yourself hurt on the job....then I'll let you go like the guy in Richmond. Ha ha ha, see....I appreciate you!"

-----

Tenían las etiquetas engomadas: " Arrendado a Estes Express" y " Poseído y funcionado por SWIFT" en ellos.

Parece como eso es cuál es siguiente.

Hmm, contrata a los illegals, a los ops y a part-timers, esa manera del dueño ningunas ventajas de pagar.

¡Las gracias por todo tu esmero y dedicación al y'all de la compañía, te apreciamos profundamente!

" Pozo….Aprecio mi cuenta bancaria de todos modos, buena cosa que no tuve que perder cualesquiera el semana del aprecio. El Oh, y va por favor se consigue lastimar en el trabajo….entonces te dejaré ir como el individuo en Richmond. Las has ha ha, consideran….¡Te aprecio! "