Yellow | Trucking Companies Race to Add Capacity, Drivers as Market Heats Up

Truck drivers are a dime a dozen and are very much overpaid, with the exception of Coop Dispatch drivers.
Here at Coop, we are paid what we are worth, the reason we make the "big bucks."
Sadly, only the chosen few can say, "I work for poop, er, I mean Coop"
Boy, I just wanna meet you and see what real money looks like. Is it as good as they say...you know. Getting paid? Lol

My point was, we call them entitled jackasses, but it's not like WE want to work for peanuts, either.
Agree 100% that we don't want to work for peanut's , BUT problem is way to many yes SHEEP& Company CHEERLEADER'S voting YES to -15% and will again in 2019 , YRCW knows they have already won the 2019 contract giveback talks !

Agree 100% that we don't want to work for peanut's , BUT problem is way to many yes SHEEP& Company CHEERLEADER'S voting YES to -15% and will again in 2019 , YRCW knows they have already won the 2019 contract giveback talks !
Geez, do I hope you're wrong. Something has to give.

Geez, do I hope you're wrong. Something has to give.

You must be new on here or else you'd already know not to take Wong all that seriously. After all he's the resident CWO, Chief Whining Officer of the YRCW companies.

You must be new on here or else you'd already know not to take Wong all that seriously. After all he's the resident CWO, Chief Whining Officer of the YRCW companies.
you must be new on here or you'd already know Trip is the best company cheerleader
3f98a736c4fd4198373ace14fbc13ed6.jpg

If you did infantry training at Ft. Polk in 1970, my brother was a Shake n' Bake Sgt. instructor there.
Nope I was wimpy Army guy no jar head for me (that was my brother) was with 101st Airbrone (the pucking buzzards)i

"00, what you mean? calling us army guys wimpy, if I took a notion, I could whip 6 jarheads anytime."
You know how it is or was the Marines always had the hardest duty and The Army guys got the clean up after the hardest part was done,My brother and I still to this day still go round after round about this and he retired with 25 years in the corp BUT make no mistake no brother left behind no matter what branch you are in I got your 6

You know how it is or was the Marines always had the hardest duty and The Army guys got the clean up after the hardest part was done,My brother and I still to this day still go round after round about this and he retired with 25 years in the corp BUT make no mistake no brother left behind no matter what branch you are in I got your 6

You noticed I said " if I took a notion!!"