Truckload of Busch Beer

Wow I wonder if the cops had to guard that booze from any thirsty bystanders?
The thing in rollovers if truckers could just hold on to the wheel,in stead of cranking it to swerve,they could keep it upright.

I recall many years ago (25+) my Dad's company had the contract for hauling Coors from a local warehouse. Had a truck loaded with Glass bottles of the stuff lay over. They brought in a Front end loader to crush all the spilled bottles because of the fear that the bottles would have small cracks that would allow bacteria or other contaminants to get in the beer and somebody going for a five fingered discount would get sick.

Years ago when Ragu had their bottling plant in Rochester,NY.
A trucker for some odd reason attempted to go under a low rail road bridge with a load of sauce,heading out of town.
Well the driver hit that bridge so hard the header & barn doors fell off the back,with the sides falling down in the road.
Plus it blew out all of the tires on the rear axle of his twin screw road horse.

It looked like blood with all of the broken bottles on the top pallets that were stacked two high.

It happened on my route home,only about a half mile from my terminal which at that time was Halls motor Transit.
Overnite bought the terminal when Halls went under & now it is a UPS Freight terminal.

However when I arrived at the scene the cops were allowing all of the bystanders to help themselves to any of the good cases they wanted.
I say that was many years ago,I doubt we'd ever see any give aways in any crashes these days.