TX-Truck driver blames fog

Drivers that DO NOT PAY ATTENTION and want to Blame NATURE for their incompetence.
"It's not my fault because it was foggy". "I wasn't aware I needed to slow down because my schedule prevents such from occurring".
"It's not my fault because it was Raining".
"It's not my fault I don't know how to drive, I blame that on the Company since they told me I was qualified".

It's never any Drivers' fault for anything as WE can simply blame Nature or another Person regardless.

Earlier in the day/week the barriers had been on one side. They changed and he didn't realize it and didn't see it until too late. He was driving according to the way the road had been blocked earlier.

So he knew about the construction but the barriers had been moved without his knowledge.

I understand what you're stating.

EVERY Road/Highway construction zone REQUIRES PAYING ATTENTION because of constant changes regardless of what is "known" or "unknown" or "how it WAS last week".

Truck drivers that operate their equipment like 4 wheeler drivers deserve what rewards they receive specifically when the actions ARE THE FAULT of the Truck driver.

I've done some stupid driving in Combos yet never to date laid over or rolled one.
I've had ONE rear end collision ('03) where I was driving a Combo and hit a 4 wheeler yet it was not my fault since the events were corroborated by the State Trooper and the case was 6 months later dismissed by a District Attorney.

I'm not saying it wasn't preventable, he was driving according to memory and not to what was actually there. Been guilty of that myself a time or two. :thumbsup:

EVERY Road/Highway construction zone REQUIRES PAYING ATTENTION because of constant changes regardless of what is "known" or "unknown" or "how it WAS last week".

Truck drivers that operate their equipment like 4 wheeler drivers deserve what rewards they receive specifically when the actions ARE THE FAULT of the Truck driver.

I've done some stupid driving in Combos yet never to date laid over or rolled one.
I've had ONE rear end collision ('03) where I was driving a Combo and hit a 4 wheeler yet it was not my fault since the events were corroborated by the State Trooper and the case was 6 months later dismissed by a District Attorney.

Interesting how this driver is all over anyone who says "It's not my fault", yet he says the same thing about his own accident.:TR10driving03:

You know snaildriver this issue you have noticed has brought a Bible scripture to my mind.
I use the King James version,however I'm sure this verse is close in whatever version you are used too.

Matthew 7:1 & 2
Judge not that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge ye shall be judged,and with what measure ye mete it shall be measured to you again.

In planer english we all better be careful on how we view the errors of others,because we may find ourselves doing the same thing at some future point in time.