UAW Big 3 strike & who will survive ??

So will all 3 survive and will union play hardball with them too ??
Maybe I'm late to the dance Smoke, but the schmuck that runs Ford and makes 21 million a year, just made a statement about these folks, his employees, want to make the same kind of money as teachers or professors or some such. My question to said a$$hole is who the f&&& are you to decide societal norms. Oh I know, daddy was born a millionaire. These people seem to be in lockstep with Biden to make EVs which are unsustainable. But only to those folks with 2 functioning neurons.

The last UAW made car I purchased witn in the 1980's It was an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, could have been a wonderful car but it was manufactured so poorly it turned me against US Car Companies.
I had a door problem, when the dealer opened up the inside of the driver door he found remnants of some assembly line workers lunch.
Ever since then I buy only Foreign Nameplate cares that are assembled in the US. No comparison to the quality of union made cars.
But then I am not alone scores of millions of Americans do the same.....

The last UAW made car I purchased witn in the 1980's It was an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, could have been a wonderful car but it was manufactured so poorly it turned me against US Car Companies.
I had a door problem, when the dealer opened up the inside of the driver door he found remnants of some assembly line workers lunch.
Ever since then I buy only Foreign Nameplate cares that are assembled in the US. No comparison to the quality of union made cars.
Bless your heart.

How many people buy a vehicle cash?

I'd think most buy new vehicles on loan.

Today's $100000000 interest rates combined with this ..
Are pretty much an attack on our nation and our economy by our banks......and the unions rebelling as they have under O'Brien and this UAW knowing of the consequences which will be lost numbers.....kinda looks like the leaders are part of the game.

America the mess.

I had an 84 Cutlass Supreme, it was a very good car except the engine. V6, total dog. Only GM car I ever owned. Went from that to a 94 Ford Explorer, excellent vehicle. Had it for 20 years, was still running without issue but the rust got the best of it. That was the last new car I ever bought, or will buy. I don't rack up enough miles now to justify a new car.