Holland | Ue coo withdrawn ??

I made contact with Andrew this morning and ask some questions.Mostly when bids our coming down and his comment is soon as we can figure out this change. It's true that the UE is dead but what do these Dutch people have up there sleeve because, I heard could be ugly, Like a road driver running a 350 mile minnies and working 3-5 hours on dock,possible slacking up language on the cross dock

Well, I have heard some chatter the last couple nights but I will not post it til I know its confirmed. I will say it has to do with switches, drops, and cross-docking! Interesting.:1036316054:

If its fact, then post it for us here. :1036316054:

If its a rumor, then post it on the rumor page, thats what its there for. :toxic:

Either way you've already told us enough to get our attention, so we're all waiting. :gathering:

If its fact, then post it for us here.

If its a rumor, then post it on the rumor page, thats what its there for. :toxic:

Either way you've already told us enough to get our attention, so we're all waiting. :gathering:

:whistling: That rumor page is no fun!:biglaugh:

Well I guess I screwed up and jumped the gun on the Scott W thing. Local dispatcher and a couple of others told me he was gone and I couldn't get Andrew on the phone to confirm or deny. In the future I'll be more careful before posting because I pride myself on checking the facts and not falling for all of the cell phone rumors.Same goes for the cancellation of the UE COO.The BA's (both ours and a few others) have said it's gone but not one word from the company on this subject ??? Does anyone find this strange? No bids have come down and its past time .Are they trying to reset the old bids or figure out new utility related ones ??

It does not hurt to dream out loud sometimes. :hysterical: To another subject, thanks for the info and going to the COO hearing.