Yellow | Unable to lure new dockwrkrs, tapping work release inmates.

Sentenced to hard labor in adverse conditions or sit in an air conditioned / heated cell with cable tv, three hots and a cot?

Now you're comparing dock workers and sleeper teams? :LMAO:

After 4 years you top out at 15.30 an hr with the give back? 11.90 to start? Jeez, I wonder why people aren't rushing to get hired.

$11.90 to start is better then Micky D's...............................

Wait till all the NO voters find better work and leave this dump. Then all you YES men will all be
making $11.90-hr.

I don't think you can compare working on a freight dock to flipping burgers in a HEATED restaurant.. Problem I see is there are way too many willing to accept something as long as it doesn't affect them..

$11.90 to start is better then Micky D's.. That's how management thinks.. I didn't think you were in management..

Wait till all the NO voters find better work and leave this dump. Then all you YES men will all be
making $11.90-hr.

I don't think you can compare working on a freight dock to flipping burgers in a HEATED restaurant.. Problem I see is there are way too many willing to accept something as long as it doesn't affect them..

$11.90 to start is better then Micky D's.. That's how management thinks.. I didn't think you were in management..

You guys ever heard of Sarcasm?

In todays liberal world im sure all of them are victums. Matter of fact i got a friend that works at cook co (sheriff) . They all think there innocent everyone of them.

Well remember there was only one guilty con at shawshank...

I'm trying to figure out how today's "liberal world" is different than any other past "liberal world."

Nobody is truly guilty, there have alway been unique and exigent circumstances that required the action of the perp through no fault of their own....

Heck I don't see why you guys are complaining, just ask in any barn who bent the bumper on the L/H tractor and their all innocent...........:hide::LMAO:

Heck I don't see why you guys are complaining, just ask in any barn who bent the bumper on the L/H tractor and their all innocent...........:hide::LMAO:

Could not have been me.......someone already noted it with a Sharpie 3 months previous to alleged incident.

Wow 11.90 to start as a dockworker that's big money !!! Lol ( other LTL companys starting dockworkers at 18.00 to 20.00 hr ) good luck with that one

this is funny because years ago at roadway they wanted to fire a guy so they did a complete background check and had found out he was busted in the army.
they used it as an excuse to fire him because they said he lied on his job ap.
no they wantto hire right out of the pen .
i know if i was shipping something of value .these are the guys id want handling .
lets not forget about all the drugs that are shipped .non violent , hmmmm

If this is true and its not far fetched its embarrasing and an obvious sign of desperation for a greedy company that treats all of there employees like convicts when in all actuality they are the
criminals who steal,lie,cheat....

Remember the two time felon out in California they hired a while back. They found a garage fool of perfume, women's lingerie and gas powered generators?