TForce | Union Coverage Map and List

By the way, You are missing a red dot on Farmingdale.

:attention:
yeah, I put your dot on someone else in the NY area. It will be fixed with the next announcements. As far as deleting the Agents, etc. sorry guys ain't gonna happen. This is a quikie job, between work, an 18 month old, a 3 month old, & wifey I'm lucky to even be online. :Violin:

:wavey:

Updated for Reno, sorry I forgot about you guys :hide:

Red Dots are Union, Green not.
f_IBTacrossUPm_f06b3a0.gif

1) Indianapolis
2) Boston
3) Worcester
4) Providence
5) Portland, ME
6) Springfield, MA
7) New Haven
8) Manchester
9) Memphis
10) Detroit
11) Seattle
12) Oakland
13) Los Angeles
14) Fontana
15) Commerce
16) Rialto
17) Minneapolis
18) Milwaukee
19) Louisville
20) Lexington
21) Farmingdale
22) Newburgh
23) Atlanta
24) Lawerenceville
25) Marrietta
26)Reno

:smilie_132:

Very cool! Thanks...:1036316054:

add Burlington and fort meyers.:1036316054: Some of the green dots are just service points, they are not terminals, This is the coverage map form the ups web site, so a few of these will never turn red. San angelo, and victoria ,texas are not terminals, just servive areas, it makes the company look like it has more direct points.

add Burlington and fort meyers.:1036316054: Some of the green dots are just service points, they are not terminals, This is the coverage map form the ups web site, so a few of these will never turn red. San angelo, and victoria ,texas are not terminals, just servive areas, it makes the company look like it has more direct points.

And tampa also.:biglaugh:

There are two terminals in Reno, the former Overnight barn is non-union. The former Motor Cargo terminal is union.

Organizing

:nutkick:Hey,,

Has anyone heard when the state of Ohio is next. I know local 413 in columbus will be, handling the Refugge Rd location.

That's where I will be going to get a job, if I can get on board there. Like to get my foot in the door now even though they are, currently non-union, but not for long.

After 10 years with Yellow in Columbus, ohio and that last downsize. I said see-yaa and ready for a new start.:chairshot: :nutkick: