TForce | Union In Texas?

hardway

TB Lurker
Credits
When will the union organization start in TEXAS? Have not heard from any UPS drivers or any UPSF drivers who have been contacted.:smilie_132:

hardway said:
When will the union organization start in TEXAS? Have not heard from any UPS drivers or any UPSF drivers who have been contacted.:smilie_132:
If your in Dallas, just ask the first union carrier driver you see where the Teamster local freight office is, or check the phone book and call any Teamster local office and ask. The offices are always staffed during the day and they can give you the best information available at the time.
The best information you can get is first hand, not word of mouth.

hardway said:
You need to quit kidding yourself Dallas will never go union, mark my words :bgroovy:

Beer hugnlug?

do you mean ROOTBEER?

Now this may just be how I think,but we'er all only humam,and as humans we have every right to change our minds.

Just think how boaring would life be if we all thought the same?

If I feel strongly about any given topic,but later see it in a different way,maybe a better way than how I first thought was the best I have every right to change my mind.

You've got to remember I've been driving truck for going on 44 years now.
So when you think everything has been said,and done,you find out that theres always more to be said even though nothing gets done.

HA,Ha,Ha what do you expect from an old gearjammer?

Skeeter is smart enough to know that we can never get a UPS package contract. We might get the UPS Menlo contract and that is not much better if any better than what we have now. That would be interesting how the seniority would dovetail at that point. Would the Union Menlo drivers get seniority over the rest of us because they were in the union first?

Skeeter said:
Further more I don't think we need the union.
Your going to get real tired jumping back and forth over that fence Skeeter ....
Best of luck whatever side you decide to stay on once the smoke clears.

hugnlug said:
I think he ran out of beer!!!
LOL! I think you may have a very valid point there! I used to notice that Skeeter's buddy would get online on the weekends about the time the East Coast bars would close and begin posting his famous one line zingers that made absolutely no sense.

flstc2000 said:
Your going to get real tired jumping back and forth over that fence Skeeter ....
Best of luck whatever side you decide to stay on once the smoke clears.
Well flstc2000, If ole skeeter decides he's had enough of this truck'em'up life. All of his flip flopping will make him a great presidential canadate someday. :biglaugh: