FedEx Freight | Update:(bonus)

CAJUNMAN11905

TB Lurker
Credits
meeting this Tuesday the 24th to explain the bonuses.Terminal manager said going to be like the old ones $$$.No McDonalds raises this year!!!Stay tuned

9/10TH OF 1%. What you make a year multiply by 4.5%. Take that number and multiply by .198% and get the total. I did 85,000 mine will be 757.00 gross. but remember 44% tax rate.

My redshirt showed me on the computer, under their login and all. This isnt a Mickey D's check coming.
I would like to add to this too! I'm sure I will be called Kool-aid drinker and several other names but...
Our bonus checks could be much higher if everybody took pride in their work. I know there is only so much linehaul can do, but the shuttle drivers could have more pride in their dock work, obviously the dock workers could do a whole hell of a lot better and the city drivers could F off less. I know I bust ass everyday and it sucks to see coworkers slacking or busting up freight.:Violin:

just had our meeting this morning bonus will payout with last pay period this month according to ccm bonus will be based off from previous july thru june earnings and should be rather decent not like the 20 bucks we got last year

The same thing happen when I got my severance check. The real winner is always Uncle Sam. Someone has to pay for our politicians free health care for life. TP

My redshirt showed me on the computer, under their login and all. This isnt a Mickey D's check coming.
I would like to add to this too! I'm sure I will be called Kool-aid drinker and several other names but...
Our bonus checks could be much higher if everybody took pride in their work. I know there is only so much linehaul can do, but the shuttle drivers could have more pride in their dock work, obviously the dock workers could do a whole hell of a lot better and the city drivers could F off less. I know I bust ass everyday and it sucks to see coworkers slacking or busting up freight.:Violin:

Kool Aid Drinker!!!!!!!