FedEx Freight | Update:(bonus)

Sushi today... Steak tomorrow

385555_10151068346299598_1798078830_n.jpg

Jeff said:
If you tell me you have eaten it and don't like it, Fine but if you have never eaten it you should.

I did meet a woman before that smelled like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I see everyone got a nice bonus compared to last year. I almost got 500. Are there going to be any apologies on here. No because next year we will expect more. I went to three wakes and a funeral this week unfortunately. I heard from all three families and their woes on how to pay for a funeral. I then realized that Fedex provides an avenue to pay for funerals. I will set up my funeral and arrange to pay for it before hand so my familty can celebarate my time on earth. Lets get real folks we cannot take the money with us.

It is very true that we do not know the time when we will do our last day on earth. Sunday night I had emergency surgery that seemed to go well, 4 hours later I was bleeding to death internally and was rushed into surgery again. Only because of a good nurse am I here today.
We keep our debt very low and have our home paid for. 1 thing at a time is our motto. I believe my family would be ok if I was on the other side of the dirt now. Money and toys really don't matter much.

It is very true that we do not know the time when we will do our last day on earth. Sunday night I had emergency surgery that seemed to go well, 4 hours later I was bleeding to death internally and was rushed into surgery again. Only because of a good nurse am I here today.
We keep our debt very low and have our home paid for. 1 thing at a time is our motto. I believe my family would be ok if I was on the other side of the dirt now. Money and toys really don't matter much.

I'm glad you made it through your ordeal! Good luck on your recovery! I like my toys as much as the next guy, but some folks don't when to stop spending!!

Get well man

I hope you recover from your illness and you seem like a smart man. Live within your means

Sorry for your losses. Personally I won't depend on FredEx to provide a thing for my departure from this life. That is, nothing more than a huge sigh of relief from my local management team. My wife, children and grandchildren will be taken care of by the assets my wife and I have set aside. Don't have any toys so I'll lose that contest, but my family won't have any financial worries.
I like to hear that so you dont want any of the pension or contribution to your 401K. I would think that you will contribute your earnings from FedEx to United Way due to fact that you are indepently wealthy. I would also think that you are gonna take a smaller run as a Junior driver would benefit from your run. I would like to say Shut Up Stupid as your wife, children and grandchildren are going to need more money unless you are Michael Jordan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad to hear you made it through another one Randy, get well soon!

I like to hear that so you dont want any of the pension or contribution to your 401K. I would think that you will contribute your earnings from FedEx to United Way due to fact that you are indepently wealthy. I would also think that you are gonna take a smaller run as a Junior driver would benefit from your run. I would like to say Shut Up Stupid as your wife, children and grandchildren are going to need more money unless you are Michael Jordan.

You never know what another man has, take sam walton, He drove a old ford truck, and Harvey Jones, JTL, jones truck line, he wore bib overalls and black work boots.
Stupid is a word for people who do not understand .. I think Richard Cranium might understand just a little .. How much extra do you have saved or invested?

I am not a share the $$$$ person .. earn you own

Were you born that way or do you take stupid pills twice a day?
Yes I'll take that joke of a pension, yes I'll take the 401k match. But I live within my means, I fund my own retirement via a Roth IRA and yes, I have given up work when it is slow so the bottom extraboard guys can work.
Is it time for another pill?

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you born that way or do you take stupid pills twice a day?
Yes I'll take that joke of a pension, yes I'll take the 401k match. But I live within my means, I fund my own retirement via a Roth IRA and yes, I have given up work when it is slow so the bottom extraboard guys can work.
Is it time for another pill?

The judges have scored this round to RC. Triple t seems dazed and confused. His trainers are working on cuts to both his eyes, he might not answer the bell for round two.:bouncy:

Glad to hear you made it through another one Randy, get well soon!

Thanks Rodedawg, and to all the others who have wished me well. Went over 18 years without a missed day from illness or injury, then this last year changed all that. Doing about as expected, and really can't wait to get back. I am not done yet!!!