FedEx Freight | Update:(bonus)

Now if you want a brew that will really relax you ..... Hebrew brewing 15th anniversary Jewbilation Ale. 22oz of 15% ABV bliss to make you pissssss (if you can still get out of your chair and make it to the whizzer)

I see everyone got a nice bonus compared to last year. I almost got 500. Are there going to be any apologies on here. No because next year we will expect more. I went to three wakes and a funeral this week unfortunately. I heard from all three families and their woes on how to pay for a funeral. I then realized that Fedex provides an avenue to pay for funerals. I will set up my funeral and arrange to pay for it before hand so my familty can celebarate my time on earth. Lets get real folks we cannot take the money with us.

Sorry for your losses. Personally I won't depend on FredEx to provide a thing for my departure from this life. That is, nothing more than a huge sigh of relief from my local management team. My wife, children and grandchildren will be taken care of by the assets my wife and I have set aside. Don't have any toys so I'll lose that contest, but my family won't have any financial worries.

Yuengling? Is that the name of the beer or the noise you make after drinking it?

It's the oldest brewery in america (1829), third oldest in north america behind Molson (Canucks 1786) and Alexander Keith (Nova Scotia 1820). It's still family owned, and produces a lager that has a rich flavor. It's pronounced "Ying-Ling".

Only available on the eastern seaboard.

ST

Sorry for your losses. Personally I won't depend on FredEx to provide a thing for my departure from this life. That is, nothing more than a huge sigh of relief from my local management team. My wife, children and grandchildren will be taken care of by the assets my wife and I have set aside. Don't have any toys so I'll lose that contest, but my family won't have any financial worries.

Let's be honest here RC, the management team in the state of your residence and at least 4 neighboring states will hold a huge party, including massive amounts of alcoholic beverages and the swedish bikini team to celebrate your passing into the great beyond. As much as I like and respect you, it's gonna be one helluva party at company expense, so don't take it personally if I accept an invitation to said event. Hopefully this event is many many many years from now....just sayin'!

ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see the bonus checks put a smile on everyone's face. Its always nice to get some positive news from the company.

Glad to see the bonus checks put a smile on everyone's face. Its always nice to get some positive news from the company.

The good news is you never have to report to work again!! For the record, **** you. Just kiddin'. Glad you were able to get out when you did...great timing! I'll tell AB you're coming back with full seniority...that should fire him up!!!

ST

Just the thought of ruffling AB's feathers gets me moist. I should run down to the yard and put my sign back up. Life is good ST, I'll get my bonus check on the first of the month.

Any truth to the rumor that the French Olympic team won two gold medals today: One for synchronized surrender, and the other for white flag waving????

Just wondering about the reports on CNN...

ST