FedEx Freight | Update:(bonus)

i cant help i have a red shirt and work at lowes full time...........

Back to being a red shirt again. Not too long ago, you posted about pulling trailers, do you have a little toy tractor trailer on a string that you drag around?
Would you like to be my new Cody?

slim6596 said:
Red shirts start out around $32k per year, salary. We get paid a lot more, on average. I don't begrudge them a nice bonus.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Red shirts start a lot higher than that. But we still do make more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

remember that they make thier bonus's off your sweat...not ANY effort of thier own....they just give the orders, rt or wrong....and if thet orders are wrong...guess whom will get the blame. ( ? )...we all deserve a bonus...They all want ENGAGED ppl....yet the policies keep turmoil amongst the ranks...

:bouncy:They told each of us yesterday what our bonus would be, and that we will get it Friday, the 27th!:bouncy:

Just got my bonus paystub. We were told they may not be deposited until Monday though.

I checked into taking a red shirt dock position while at National. I was told starting salary was between $32k to $34k.

slim6596 said:
I checked into taking a red shirt dock position while at National. I was told starting salary was between $32k to $34k.

It's not that way here. Ne experience sups start out usually around mid 40k. You negotiate your pay.

Red shirts make 48-51 starting out depending on experience. I know this because I was just offered a position at my barn...

Sounds right. I was told a couple years ago by a sup they start at $48k. Top paid at my barn was around $60K.

Last edited by a moderator: