R&L | UPS Freight buying R&L Carriers.

I heard from a reliable source that R&L may soon be bought out by UPS Freight.

is this the "start a new B.S. rumor" thread i stumbled into?
and you were even nice enough to make a date up!!
come on man, if you are gona post a "rumor", at least make it kind of believable.

Wait and see....Why don't ya just wait and see....HAHAHAHAHAHAH...Its gonna happen, Ralph L, Larry the Senior Roberts, the main man told my reliable source...He works out of Wilmington, in operations....Don't get stressed out Jules, it will be alright...
is this the "start a new B.S. rumor" thread i stumbled into?
and you were even nice enough to make a date up!!
come on man, if you are gona post a "rumor", at least make it kind of believable.

Wait and see....Why don't ya just wait and see....HAHAHAHAHAHAH...Its gonna happen, Ralph L, Larry the Senior Roberts, the main man told my reliable source...He works out of Wilmington, in operations....Don't get stressed out Jules, it will be alright...

not stressed out big rich, its just that i have been doing this long enough to know when someone is trying to make stuff up to stir the pot for some reason.
good try though big fella

At least if they bought us, you would get time and a half after 8...You think they would continue to work ya 55-60 hours a week...Whether they buy you or not, R&L drivers deserve overtime pay.
not stressed out big rich, its just that i have been doing this long enough to know when someone is trying to make stuff up to stir the pot for some reason.
good try though big fella

Dream on boys Buster Brown has been going to buy ABF for the last 15 years(if you believe the rumormill) they even put a former UPS bigshot on the board at one time

I dont know if it would be a good thing to be bought by UPS but it cant get much worse than it already is so what the hell.