Yellow | "UPS PENSION SCAM" -AMBUSH-!

Check out this interesting "opinion piece" posted on social media by the Director of the Michigan Southwest Committee to Protect Pensions!

M1J9mDi.jpg

6e91coM.jpg

15FyBMV.jpg

9LsRImo.jpg

XgSAhzk.jpg

LlBffa9.jpg

:hissyfit:
Dear Freight, I really don't understand why you continue to spread NUCPP nonsense. In the June 22 NUCPP Newsletter, Bob, Mike and Sherm said the Jig is up, The Fat Lady sang her last note, and the fat is in the fire!!!!!! You seem to think the issue is UPS and the Six billion withdraw penalty they paid. Wrong O buddy boy, the issue is when CSPF goes broke. At that time the IRS/PBGC gives the remaining companies/ last company standing their bill for their withdraw penalty. They all go bankrupt, the bankruptcy judge strips away their union contract. The employees then work for wages, no pension, no benefits. PBGC goes broke!! Retirees get nothing!! Kline + Miller gave CSPF the tools to save the pension fund MPRA!!!! Well guess what, we are going to get MPRA II and the cuts will be deeper than MPRA I. Sorry you had to hear it from someone who works for a living. By the way FREIGHT CSPF post go in the CSPF forum, dolt!!!!!!

I'm all about BBQ shark steaks and a side of shoestring fries, all washed down with 'Pieces of Eight.' :woohoo1:

Wow, I must have lived in a cave, never heard of "Pieces of Eight"
Must not be a southern thing, only shark we eat down here is the Mako, never tried it BBQ, sounds great.