TForce | upsfreight truckload jobs available

Liz

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys, I am a recruiter for UPS Freight truckload. If any of you are needing a job please pm me. To the moderators if there is anything in this post that does not follow truckboard rules please let me know.

Requirements to apply: over two years experience have to have haz mat endorsement and a good driving record and clean background.

Hey guys, I am a recruiter for UPS Freight truckload.

I have a friend that is starting with You - this week...

He told Me that You have been instructed to keep hiring until UPS calls - to inform You to stop...

Why is this?

He also told Me that You all are saying that after two (2) years employment with Truckload that these Drivers can Transfer into the City...

How can that be?

We are Union and Truckload is Not...

Hey guys, I am a recruiter for UPS Freight truckload. If any of you are needing a job please pm me. To the moderators if there is anything in this post that does not follow truckboard rules please let me know.

Requirements to apply: over two years experience have to have haz mat endorsement and a good driving record and clean background.

you are fine Liz:1036316054:

.38cpm with 5+ Years Experience...

What are they Starting at - with 2+ Years?

I have the five years ... I'm surprised that the starting rate is that low. UPS always has had a history of industry leading pay, at least in parcel. Freight is now mostly union and the entire benefit package, from what I've read and heard, is near the top of the class. Interesting to say the least. I would bet that a positive of working for truckload would be the fact that you'd keep moving. Again, from what I've heard, UPS is a well managed company that doesn't like to see " dead time " for their employees. I've never worked for the company, but I know quite a few feeder drivers. Sorry to but in on your forum, but I'm anxious to see where this Truckload thing is going. I'm betting that its not a coincidence that I saw the ad in the paper and on the same day a recruiter comes on truckingboards ....

He told Me that You have been instructed to keep hiring until UPS calls - to inform You to stop...

Why is this?

He also told Me that You all are saying that after two (2) years employment with Truckload that these Drivers can Transfer into the City...

How can that be?

We have been told to hire as many as we can. Another thing with the transfer is that once you transfer to ltl you cannot transfer back to truckload.If you decide to stay with truckload we also offer that after one year of service if a dedicated run becomes available you can put in for that run.

I have the five years ... I'm surprised that the starting rate is that low. UPS always has had a history of industry leading pay, at least in parcel. Freight is now mostly union and the entire benefit package, from what I've read and heard, is near the top of the class. Interesting to say the least. I would bet that a positive of working for truckload would be the fact that you'd keep moving. Again, from what I've heard, UPS is a well managed company that doesn't like to see " dead time " for their employees. I've never worked for the company, but I know quite a few feeder drivers. Sorry to but in on your forum, but I'm anxious to see where this Truckload thing is going. I'm betting that its not a coincidence that I saw the ad in the paper and on the same day a recruiter comes on truckingboards ....

Well you would have lost that bet. It is just a coincidence and all I am trying to do is help guys find a job that need one at this time. My husband post to this board and he is the one that suggested that I do this.

We have been told to hire as many as we can. Another thing with the transfer is that once you transfer to ltl you cannot transfer back to truckload.If you decide to stay with truckload we also offer that after one year of service if a dedicated run becomes available you can put in for that run.

Liz,

Thank-You for coming on to offer - work! :1036316054:

I am not trying to discourage - just trying to help answer questions that I'm sure - will be asked - if they haven't already...

If someone does transfer to LTL - will they have to go through the Probationary Period (have to work the 45 / 90 to gain Seniority [make the list]) - then, have to go through the three (3) Year progression?

Or will it be handled as a - Transfer?

Like an employee coming in from another terminal - and going to the bottom of the list...

Just keeping Company Seniority...

With there only requirement being to Pay the Initiation Fee - to Join the Union...

Liz,

I am not trying to discourage - just trying to help answer questions that I'm sure - will be asked - if they haven't already...

If someone does transfer to LTL - will they have to go through the Probationary Period (have to work the 45 / 90 to gain Seniority [make the list]) - then, have to go through the three (3) Year progression?

Like an employee coming in from another terminal - and going to the bottom of the list...

With there only requirement being to Pay the Initiation Fee - to Join the Union...

Thanks for the encouragement. That is all I want to do is help anyone that is in need of a job find one. You keep your company senority but you start at the bottom as far as terminal senoirty. I hope that answers your question? As far as the other I am not sure but I will ask my husband when he gets home.

I hope that anyone that reads this understands that all I want to do is help anyone out there that needs to work. I do not get any kick backs or bonus's for this, the only thing that I get is the satisfaction of knowing that I helped someone that needed it.

Thanks for the encouragement. That is all I want to do is help anyone that is in need of a job find one. You keep your company senority but you start at the bottom as far as terminal senoirty. I hope that answers your question? As far as the other I am not sure but I will ask my husband when he gets home.

I hope that anyone that reads this understands that all I want to do is help anyone out there that needs to work. I do not get any kick backs or bonus's for this, the only thing that I get is the satisfaction of knowing that I helped someone that needed it.

I'm guessing you'll find many fine drivers. UPS is a well respected company, and its nice to see that they're growing despite the tumultuous times that all of us are enduring. Good luck to you, your husband, and everybody that's looking for a job. :1036316054:

Why is this?

How can that be?

Hey Nick Here's a clue a "friend" doesnt go to work for another division of the company that you work for at a lower rate of pay, that is not a friend it is competition and quess what the company will always go with the cheaper price!!!!!

Liz,

Yeah
Thanks alot Liz and hubby, oh wait without the cheaper wages maybe we could add some CBU members and strengthen the company that way instead of outsourcing, that is sooooo crazy it just might work!!!!:biglaugh:

Just doin your part to help the world? Nothin to gain ? I ain't buyin:biglaugh:

why is it that ups is union but the truckload divison is not?
for 38 cent a mile she will be looking a long time for drivers
ups must want alot of stydent drivers instead of paying
some real money to get experienced drivers.........

why is it that ups is union but the truckload divison is not?
for 38 cent a mile she will be looking a long time for drivers
ups must want alot of stydent drivers instead of paying
some real money to get experienced drivers.........

Well I have had lots of luck finding drivers with experience. Because of the benefits and the stability of the company.