TForce | upsfreight truckload jobs available

Just doin your part to help the world? Nothin to gain ? I ain't buyin:biglaugh:

First of all Rocketmann, I don't know you and since you seem to have a negative :shit:ty atitude I don't care to know you... My wife came on here by the suggestion of me.. I know alot of guys are getting hit by layoffs and company closing and I thought she could help some get a job. Before you start running your fingers like your mouth, we got everything appproved through Jeff (owner), and assured him she gains nothing from doing this but the satisfaction of helping others. Thats why she doesn't bother anyone on here and does everything in a pm. I assure you she is on the up and up.. not that after your rude comments I really care what else you have to say.... I do believe each is allowed their own opinion on here, but you attacking my wife with your rude comments was plain childish... I do believe a man would apologize when he knows he's wrong and is talking about crap he absolutely knows nothing about.. how about buying that?

Southerngrits you need to watch some of the words you are using i believe if you look at the rules you are not suppose to use them words.i think what your wife is doing to help others is great you are right there are alot of people being layed off companies closing and etc...so is ups using this board to there advantage knowing the problems people are having cause anyone with experience driving a truck 38 cent a mile is an insult.i do believe j.b. Hunt pays more than that but i forgot because they carry the name ups they can take advantage of these drivers. Horse hockey. Ups meant nothing to you till they bought out overnite now its the best company you ever worked for ............ And as far as the rude comments your wife being on this board is kinda like you putting a cb in her vehicle and telling all the other drivers to watch there mouths......... 10-4 p.s. Where you from richmond,va?

Southerngrits you need to watch some of the words you are using i believe if you look at the rules you are not suppose to use them words.i think what your wife is doing to help others is great you are right there are alot of people being layed off companies closing and etc...so is ups using this board to there advantage knowing the problems people are having cause anyone with experience driving a truck 38 cent a mile is an insult.i do believe j.b. Hunt pays more than that but i forgot because they carry the name ups they can take advantage of these drivers. Horse hockey. Ups meant nothing to you till they bought out overnite now its the best company you ever worked for ............ And as far as the rude comments your wife being on this board is kinda like you putting a cb in her vehicle and telling all the other drivers to watch there mouths......... 10-4 p.s. Where you from richmond,va?

10 speed, quit being a troll

Well you believe what you want. But I know what I am doing is the right thing. And anyone that has ever dealt with me and knows me can vouch for that.

GOD knows what she is doing!

No matter if she is gaining or not on this, she is getting the word out that UPS Truckload needs drivers in this economy and so many people out of work. If she helps 1 family from foreclosure or starving weather she is making anything or not is a GOOD DEED

God Bless You LIZ!:1036316054:

Hey Nick Here's a clue a "friend" doesnt go to work for another division of the company that you work for at a lower rate of pay, that is not a friend it is competition and quess what the company will always go with the cheaper price!!!!!

Am I missing something here?

He's working for the same Company as I am - Helping to Secure - All Our Futures...

I may not like the fact - that it appears - he has lowered his standards a bit...

Or that he has decided to work - as a non-union employee...

(hopefully – just to fulfill his two [2] year obligation)

But, I have to Respect - the Decision that he has made for Himself - and Most Importantly - His Family!

That - My Friend - Is the True Meaning of Friendship!

Good Luck – Joe!

I’m Proud to Call You - Friend! :1036316054:

Did Truckload pick up some new accounts? I tried to transfer over in the summer, but was told they didn't have any openings and then they explained the fact I couldn't transfer over due to being union.

I unlike others will apologize for my language.. I was a little aggravated with rocketmans rude comments and got a little carried away... I apologize for the language... richmond va? NO....

Did Truckload pick up some new accounts? I tried to transfer over in the summer, but was told they didn't have any openings and then they explained the fact I couldn't transfer over due to being union.

We have acquired some new accounts and have some more that are in the works. Do not know the particulars about the transfer situation.

I actually just quit UPS, I was a feeder driver making 30 bucks a hour BUT i wasnt working and not having a bid run meant i wasnt gauranteed anything , I was still on the on call board, usually i worked 1 day just enough to mess up the unemployment and i couldnt live off of 200 bucks a week. Sure i could go inside and load trailers but that only paid 9.50 a hour. Anyways i would have loved to drove a truck for .38 a mile. But they said i couldnt transfer to anything else.

Before anyone says i could have found a different job on the side i couldnt because as a on call driver i had only 1 hr to be there and i had to be waiting for a phone call 24/7. And after a while i would have been fired. And they would fight the unemployment if i didnt answer the phone or wasnt able to show up.

the economy sucks

I actually just quit UPS, I was a feeder driver making 30 bucks a hour BUT i wasnt working and not having a bid run meant i wasnt gauranteed anything , I was still on the on call board, usually i worked 1 day just enough to mess up the unemployment and i couldnt live off of 200 bucks a week. Sure i could go inside and load trailers but that only paid 9.50 a hour. Anyways i would have loved to drove a truck for .38 a mile. But they said i couldnt transfer to anything else.

Before anyone says i could have found a different job on the side i couldnt because as a on call driver i had only 1 hr to be there and i had to be waiting for a phone call 24/7. And after a while i would have been fired. And they would fight the unemployment if i didnt answer the phone or wasnt able to show up.

the economy sucks

Maybe at the time there were not openings. Pm me and maybe we can see.

why is it that ups is union but the truckload divison is not?
for 38 cent a mile she will be looking a long time for drivers
ups must want alot of stydent drivers instead of paying
some real money to get experienced drivers.........

Think about it. Here's a clue. Revenue between LTL and Truck Load are miles, and miles, and miles, and miles, and miles, apart. Get it now? That's why they don't pay the same....:duh:

Some of you guys on here may know me...I know most of the Moderators do. I came from Jevic. I was making .495 a mile at Jevic...But guess what? I think everyone knows how that ended. Also at Jevic I was paying over 150.00 a week for benefits no where near the caliber as UPS Freight Truck Load is offering that are going to cost me less than 50.00 a week. I was started at .39/mile not .38. I havent had to do very much sitting at all. All the people I have to work with are 10 times better than most of the people I dealt with at Jevic. I am making less per mile. But I'm working and doing quite well Thank You. I could have went to a lot of different companies with 29 years experience. But chose this company mainly on reputation. And I'm glad I did. You scoff at .39/mile now. But I hear good things are coming. Better get in the door now before things change and its impossible to get a job here. I heard someone mention HeartLand. Yes with my experience I could have started at .50/mile. But I know some of their drivers that are doing well to get 1500 to 1800 miles a week. And their benefits are outrageous. Even compared to Jevic. Just my .02 cents.

Some of you guys on here may know me...I know most of the Moderators do. I came from Jevic. I was making .495 a mile at Jevic...But guess what? I think everyone knows how that ended. Also at Jevic I was paying over 150.00 a week for benefits no where near the caliber as UPS Freight Truck Load is offering that are going to cost me less than 50.00 a week. I was started at .39/mile not .38. I havent had to do very much sitting at all. All the people I have to work with are 10 times better than most of the people I dealt with at Jevic. I am making less per mile. But I'm working and doing quite well Thank You. I could have went to a lot of different companies with 29 years experience. But chose this company mainly on reputation. And I'm glad I did. You scoff at .39/mile now. But I hear good things are coming. Better get in the door now before things change and its impossible to get a job here. I heard someone mention HeartLand. Yes with my experience I could have started at .50/mile. But I know some of their drivers that are doing well to get 1500 to 1800 miles a week. And their benefits are outrageous. Even compared to Jevic. Just my .02 cents.

Thank you for the support. I am glad to hear that you like your job. It is a good company to get on board with and that was why I went on here to try to help the ones that are being laid-off and need the benefits.

Breathe In........Breathe Out.......

Thank you for the support. I am glad to hear that you like your job. It is a good company to get on board with and that was why I went on here to try to help the ones that are being laid-off and need the benefits.

Nice Work Liz, As many know the economy is dismal and trucking companies going under/restructuring, everyone is on edge. But I don't think anyone should be knocking anyone for spreading the word about job opportunities available. Their are many who at this point are thinking .38/.39cents a mile is not bad, especially if they are laid off or have lost their jobs. It is a means to put food on the table, and hopefully keep a roof over their and possibly their families head, nobody doubts the benefits package. I am sure I seen somewhere on here at one time, the UPS and/or UPS Freight benefit package link here to view for themselves what is in black and white. Times are tough, and for some it could be a foot in the door. No one likes to feel that with many years of driving experience that your starting over. But for some that may be the only option they have at this point. I know I would turn to trucking boards to search for possible jobs, besides the web. I wouldnt be able to find enough listings fast enough to locate a job. I re-located here to NW IN, 14 years ago for a trucking job. I move many years prior to that with being in the service for twenty years. Shoot, this is the longest I been in one spot. My wife tells me I get antsy every three years thinking we need to move. She just tells me it's not happening, unless I am packing for her and I and the 4 boys. That's enough to keep me behind the wheel, and if not there then I'm holding down the recliner! Good Luck to anyone who is comfortable where they are, and also to those who might be looking for something better.

Nice Work Liz, As many know the economy is dismal and trucking companies going under/restructuring, everyone is on edge. But I don't think anyone should be knocking anyone for spreading the word about job opportunities available. Their are many who at this point are thinking .38/.39cents a mile is not bad, especially if they are laid off or have lost their jobs. It is a means to put food on the table, and hopefully keep a roof over their and possibly their families head, nobody doubts the benefits package. I am sure I seen somewhere on here at one time, the UPS and/or UPS Freight benefit package link here to view for themselves what is in black and white. Times are tough, and for some it could be a foot in the door. No one likes to feel that with many years of driving experience that your starting over. But for some that may be the only option they have at this point. I know I would turn to trucking boards to search for possible jobs, besides the web. I wouldnt be able to find enough listings fast enough to locate a job. I re-located here to NW IN, 14 years ago for a trucking job. I move many years prior to that with being in the service for twenty years. Shoot, this is the longest I been in one spot. My wife tells me I get antsy every three years thinking we need to move. She just tells me it's not happening, unless I am packing for her and I and the 4 boys. That's enough to keep me behind the wheel, and if not there then I'm holding down the recliner! Good Luck to anyone who is comfortable where they are, and also to those who might be looking for something better.

Thanks. I hope that anyone that sees this will notify me.