TForce | upsfreight truckload jobs available

I take it that UPS-truckload sounds better then "WORLDWIDE DEDICATED SERVICES"(WDS).

Hey Liz, why not try to contact the "old" WDS drivers that were part of the PJ Foods account in Pittsburgh. I'm sure some of them would be happy to go back to WDS, oops, my mistake, UPS-truckload. Most of them live within 40 miles of Warrendale,PA and my former co-driver already applyed and has been accepted for that account.:1036316054:

And sorry, this FORMER WDS driver from the PJs account is happy with his current employer.

I take it that UPS-truckload sounds better then "WORLDWIDE DEDICATED SERVICES"(WDS).

Hey Liz, why not try to contact the "old" WDS drivers that were part of the PJ Foods account in Pittsburgh. I'm sure some of them would be happy to go back to WDS, oops, my mistake, UPS-truckload. Most of them live within 40 miles of Warrendale,PA and my former co-driver already applyed and has been accepted for that account.:1036316054:

And sorry, this FORMER WDS driver from the PJs account is happy with his current employer.

I am so glad that you are happy with your current employer. Hope that everything goes great for you. We are a seperate division from WDS. So we have no clue as to the drivers that were part of PJ Foods. But if they will contact me maybe we can do something.

I am so glad that you are happy with your current employer. Hope that everything goes great for you. We are a seperate division from WDS. So we have no clue as to the drivers that were part of PJ Foods. But if they will contact me maybe we can do something.

Several have been contacted by TRUCKLOAD about the Warrendale job:1036316054:. Guess someone knows were to "look":1036316054:

I only stay in contact with one of the "former" drivers. He already got the postion(someone knew were to look:1036316054: and called him about it) but he knows of others that hve been contacted. If I do know of anyone intrested though, I will direct them to this thread and to you about it. It does sound like a good deal and if I was currently looking, I would be intrested.