FedEx Freight | US Express getting more runs?

I wonder what would happen if john Q public Knew their high dollar freight was not on are trucks. That's not who they paid to haul it. The damaged alone is going to cost them more. lets go by tonnage not by cubes. How about the company's that use a whole trailer but doesn't weigh 6000 lbs. Whats next tell them because it doesn't pay enough we won't haul it. there is a lot freight that can not be stacked on but by all means shove it in there who cares if it breaks or breaks something else. great thinking HRO. what a bunch of dumbshit's. Oh buy the way everybody that made this company what it is this is for you:nutkick: thanks the stockholders and pres and v.p.:eck13:

They are getting closer to only 1-2 day service on our trucks. All shuttle or hub turns at night is the future. All this B.S. realignment is just part of a larger plan to eliminate all relay that travels over 2 days. The won't need an owner operator business model, we will all be on night runs and purchase will handle freight that must move in the daylight hours. This has been coming for a long time. A lot of the centers who had explosive growth over the past 10 years got whacked the hardest. National is next for a tune-up.
You may have something fatneck, Mike M. was sent out west to realign them and now he is at national.

I wonder what would happen if john Q public Knew their high dollar freight was not on are trucks. That's not who they paid to haul it. The damaged alone is going to cost them more.
how is it going to be damaged more ? they aren't touching the freight.

lets go by tonnage not by cubes. How about the company's that use a whole trailer but doesn't weigh 6000 lbs.
actually we **** those customers. class 200+ = $$$$$$$$$ especially the truckload rules. ]

Spinoff ?

You may have something fatneck, Mike M. was sent out west to realign them and now he is at national.

An evaluation is being done to see if National can be saved or if it is a dead horse like KINKO'S. My opinion only but not much money will be wasted here without pricing power.

An evaluation is being done to see if National can be saved or if it is a dead horse like KINKO'S. Any division that can't be turned around could be pruned from the big purple tree. My opinion only but not much money will be wasted here without pricing power.
A good observation FedEx doesn;t like losers big money is their game