ABF | Using AI to Plan City Routes

Looks like he got railroaded. :idunno:
Here we go, let us keep this topic on track.
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max
And this time, it was not “Engineered” by Victor!!!

Did I ever tell you about the time ABF held a safety meeting to show us a video about not putting oversize overweight freight on a liftgate. Meeting adjourns and I go to my trailer and right on rear of unit. You guessed it Overweight, oversize freight for a ground delivery. Now I would get disciplined for not listening, Not ABF management, they get promoted.

Did I ever tell you about the time ABF held a safety meeting to show us a video about not putting oversize overweight freight on a liftgate. Meeting adjourns and I go to my trailer and right on rear of unit. You guessed it Overweight, oversize freight for a ground delivery. Now I would get disciplined for not listening, Not ABF management, they get promoted.
We signed a training paper on forklift safety about not exceeding the capacity on a forklift....a few days later a guy picked up a heavy piece of freight...we refused to move it as it was far over the capacity of the lift...after some threats were made by management, someone brought up the training and also mentioned OSHA....local management called the employee relations man in Carlisle who suggested we move it with j bars!!!!! Yeah that would work....in the end we got a bigger forklift...

Ok……..just so I can get back on track…….lets review!!!
Apparently, after Ted had lunch (steamed salmon), he was routed by some guy named Al (I assume his dispatcher) that required him to cross the railroad tracks. Ted, “Got Runned’ Over By A Damned Ole Train” that knocked the “Uni” off of his trailer!!!
I have three questions about all of this!!!
1) how did that mirror on the passenger side of Ted’s truck survive???
2) who does Ted’s taxes???
3) did Ted have squirrel gravy on his steamed salmon???

Ok……..just so I can get back on track…….lets review!!!
Apparently, after Ted had lunch (steamed salmon), he was routed by some guy named Al (I assume his dispatcher) that required him to cross the railroad tracks. Ted, “Got Runned’ Over By A Damned Ole Train” that knocked the “Uni” off of his trailer!!!
I have three questions about all of this!!!
1) how did that mirror on the passenger side of Ted’s truck survive???
2) who does Ted’s taxes???
3) did Ted have squirrel gravy on his steamed salmon???
#4 Did he remember to save some for Bertha?