ABF | Using AI to Plan City Routes

Ok……..just so I can get back on track…….lets review!!!
Apparently, after Ted had lunch (steamed salmon), he was routed by some guy named Al (I assume his dispatcher) that required him to cross the railroad tracks. Ted, “Got Runned’ Over By A Damned Ole Train” that knocked the “Uni” off of his trailer!!!
I have three questions about all of this!!!
1) how did that mirror on the passenger side of Ted’s truck survive???
2) who does Ted’s taxes???
3) did Ted have squirrel gravy on his steamed salmon???
I'm glad this will be my last post on TB.
I feel just like the possum when he was making love to a pole cat.
"I've enjoyed all this I can stand"

Ok……..just so I can get back on track…….lets review!!!
Apparently, after Ted had lunch (steamed salmon), he was routed by some guy named Al (I assume his dispatcher) that required him to cross the railroad tracks. Ted, “Got Runned’ Over By A Damned Ole Train” that knocked the “Uni” off of his trailer!!!
I have three questions about all of this!!!
1) how did that mirror on the passenger side of Ted’s truck survive???
2) who does Ted’s taxes???
3) did Ted have squirrel gravy on his steamed salmon???

1) passenger side was not in the impact position
IMG_6016.md.jpeg

2) the guy with all the answers

IMG_3090.md.png

3) Always. Boiled tail served separately.

IMG_9727.md.jpeg

Well, if Management dont like the trucking because its too much trouble they can put it on the rail. Let someone else worry about the details.

Management dont think about very much of anything. They leave that to the drivers. "Take this in that and go here."

Now Management wants to play with Computers and dabble in the moving dots showing where the drivers are at?

No wonder trucking companies go tits up. Sink all that munay into them and it just absorbs it like a bad fish.

I wish mine just knew how to read a map....my old manager did know how to take lunch (for 3 hours at a time), so that was good...
I never relied on maps.
Back in the 50s, our GPS was 24 volts, they would switch over to 6 volts once they picked up satellites and you could discard 3 of those heavy 6-volt batteries to haul more weight.
Our cell phones were also 24-volt which would talk farther, it was a pain in the butt carrying around those 6-volt batteries.
Mine was Android, I couldn't afford an iPhone on truck drivers' wages.
You could call local on 6 volts, but long-distance required 24.

1984 out, or maybe 1894 out.

I never relied on maps.
Back in the 50s, our GPS was 24 volts, they would switch over to 6 volts once they picked up satellites and you could discard 3 of those heavy 6-volt batteries to haul more weight.
Our cell phones were also 24-volt which would talk farther, it was a pain in the butt carrying around those 6-volt batteries.

Did you use condensers to get that voltage? Also you must have had to take long lunches carrying all that around!

I never relied on maps.

Sounds like you had same lunch as SOR??? :duh: :hysterical:

At least someone listens to me about taking lunch! :duh:
Ha , yeah we had a driver that for 20 yrs always skipped is lunch & got paid for it ! And funny thing was all that extra $$$$$ in skimmed off company by skipping lunch did him no good , because he retired and died within a year ................So guess he should have taken his lunch ??

Ha , yeah we had a driver that for 20 yrs always skipped is lunch & got paid for it ! And funny thing was all that extra $$$$$ in skimmed off company by skipping lunch did him no good , because he retired and died within a year ................So guess he should have taken his lunch ??
Uh oh.....now you did it....Tri is going to go on the FedEx forum saying "Take your lunch or die!!!!" LMAO