Central Transport | Vitran and Karma

Why would I rip you? With you, what you see is what you get. No false fronts. I don't perceive you as a worthless lazy slug.

However, there is A person that is automatically an expert on all subjects posted. They have answers for everything. As Sal says on Duck Dynasty, "He don't know jack! Jack!"

Check the percentage of posts. How can A somebody have so many posts to this blog if they are "working" 12-14 hrs a day in the city, especially so if that person is "one of the top performers" at their terminal?

Something just does not add up! If I was manager in the multiplex, life would be miserable all day, everyday for A somebody! One bad apple pollutes the bunch and this bad apple makes my spidey sense tingle.

If I have a criticism of Vitran, it is that Vitran Managers allowed too many bad apples to stick around, rather then do the heavy lifting necessary to get rid of them.

And maybe that is because Vitran was all about computer numbers and not real world stuff. As a Vitran manager, you could be worthless in the real world as long as your computer numbers looked good, which only took a few key strokes to correct. But you had to stay on top of the computer, so Vitran mangers spent less time on the dock and more time in the office.

And it doesn't seem like the Fedex managers' are any better.

Wow, now i am in it deep. Do you really want me to explain away your accusations? I will just to show others what kind of person you are.........
Why don't you take you 4 year ex PJAX attitude and straighten up and be an adult in the forums, there is no need to write your biased crap on here and try to provoke an online fight.

I did a few years at Vitran, I don't regret it one bit, infact sometimes I wish I was still there. The one thing I appreciate the most is the knowledge I obtained there from drivers and supervisors. I worked there starting when I was 18-21 and at first was giving the attitude of a young punk that did'nt give to sh!ts. I worked hard and was giving the ranks of respect and was treated great.Now here at fxf 9 years and again started when 21 recieved the, your just a young guy attitude,but got through it,but now going on the age of 31 I still get the attitude from some people. Anyway, Vitran is not the only one that has disgruntle drivers, dock workers and bad managers.It's pretty messed up if anybody wants to see Vitran fail or any company for that matter is. I truly believe Vitran will straighten out and the people that stay and help will be proud of their accomplishments.
Someone who actually is not negative...WW...see most people feed off the negative...No one wants to be positive...its just doesnt sale(so to speak) and doesnt stir up the drama quite like hateful and negative remarks...I dont mean to sound condescending but I'm proud of you...Its easy to see why you got on at FXF

Wow, now i am in it deep. Do you really want me to explain away your accusations? I will just to show others what kind of person you are.........
Why don't you take you 4 year ex PJAX attitude and straighten up and be an adult in the forums, there is no need to write your biased crap on here and try to provoke an online fight.

You take the bait too easily.

Men when it all get's to much to bear...Check out Duck Dynasty's Si Robertson on utube...Work hard, Nap hard video....I love that man...What you see....is what you get...I love that man....and no I'm not gay

Men when it all get's to much to bear...Check out Duck Dynasty's Si Robertson on utube...Work hard, Nap hard video....I love that man...What you see....is what you get...I love that man....and no I'm not gay

Not gay but maybe bisexual ? Just kidding trainman, nothing wrong with a non sexual bromance ! And too bad the weekends have to fly by !

Not gay but maybe bisexual ? Just kidding trainman, nothing wrong with a non sexual bromance ! And too bad the weekends have to fly by !
Bromance now thats funny, I never heard that and I have heard it all. Well I guess not. But anyway thats the kind of thing this site needs more of....Guys just kidding around and not taking things so serious. So having said that let me say this...You know mama always told us if we don't have anything nice to say then don't say nothing....Well when that comes to The Flying V there would not be much to say...Everyday that goes by here I stand amazed....Just when I think things can't get anymore out of control the Big V flys by and take's a dump on us drivers in the great state of Texas...But I cant say anything bad about them because mama told me. Another day in paradise gents.....Man I love this job.....Take a sip of Tea.......I hear ya Si

Bromance now thats funny, I never heard that and I have heard it all. Well I guess not. But anyway thats the kind of thing this site needs more of....Guys just kidding around and not taking things so serious. So having said that let me say this...You know mama always told us if we don't have anything nice to say then don't say nothing....Well when that comes to The Flying V there would not be much to say...Everyday that goes by here I stand amazed....Just when I think things can't get anymore out of control the Big V flys by and take's a dump on us drivers in the great state of Texas...But I cant say anything bad about them because mama told me. Another day in paradise gents.....Man I love this job.....Take a sip of Tea.......I hear ya Si

Heh Trainman, you remember that dude in the movie Full Metal Jacket that was the drill sergeant and what he said about Texas to that young soldier he was a talkin too ? He said Texas is nothin but full of steers and ******. Don't mean no disrespect, just trying to bring a laugh to a few across this great land. Are you a legacy Chris Truck Lines employee or newer? Don't matter at all, we all swim in the same toilet bowl and the tird all goes down the same direction unless you be living down in the "land down under", where the beer does flow and men chunder !! Can't you hear can't you hear the thunder, you better run, you better take cover !

Heh Trainman, you remember that dude in the movie Full Metal Jacket that was the drill sergeant and what he said about Texas to that young soldier he was a talkin too ? He said Texas is nothin but full of steers and ******. Don't mean no disrespect, just trying to bring a laugh to a few across this great land. Are you a legacy Chris Truck Lines employee or newer? Don't matter at all, we all swim in the same toilet bowl and the tird all goes down the same direction unless you be living down in the "land down under", where the beer does flow and men chunder !! Can't you hear can't you hear the thunder, you better run, you better take cover !
Im one of those Chris boys from the great state of tx....I swimming up stream in a failng attempt to get free...It stinks in hear...As far as the steers, we got em...And im about ready to eat one...As far as the other, im running like hell because hes about to eat me....I cant help it im a hotty...Oh i see you cant even say the Q word, they blocked it out.....I wonder if gay is ok....Man i miss the old days where you could say what you wanted. Everything has to be politically correct...Hey if you want to marry a man...go for it... that leaves more of the ladies for me.

Im one of those Chris boys from the great state of tx....I swimming up stream in a failng attempt to get free...It stinks in hear...As far as the steers, we got em...And im about ready to eat one...As far as the other, im running like hell because hes about to eat me....I cant help it im a hotty...Oh i see you cant even say the Q word, they blocked it out.....I wonder if gay is ok....Man i miss the old days where you could say what you wanted. Everything has to be politically correct...Hey if you want to marry a man...go for it... that leaves more of the ladies for me.

Thanks for the good laughs trainman. You are a hottie eh ? I cannot imagine an old truckster like you would be a hottie , just too funny. Have a good day truckin for the V.

I saw a bunch of those Texas Chris drivers. I never remember any of them that might be anywhere close to being considered a hottie. Me thinks you've been in the hooch. :D

I saw a bunch of those Texas Chris drivers. I never remember any of them that might be anywhere close to being considered a hottie. Me thinks you've been in the hooch. :D

@Guardrail,

"me thinks", who are you Gollum ? Good one, cannot imagine a truck driver thinking they might be a hottie, in full agreement there Railman. Pray tell Trainman, would you like to "splain" yourself ? We know just kidding. Keeping it on the lighter side tonight.

@Guardrail,

"me thinks", who are you Gollum ? Good one, cannot imagine a truck driver thinking they might be a hottie, in full agreement there Railman. Pray tell Trainman, would you like to "splain" yourself ? We know just kidding. Keeping it on the lighter side tonight.
The fact is....I'm so ugly my mother had to get drunk to breast feed me.

One last thing on this blog before it goes to blog heaven....How people treat you is there karma....How you react is yours.....Good Day....Train