Central Transport | Vitran looking to sell!

realtree

TB Lurker
Credits
Now I heard from a very reliable source PLEASE NOTE ITS JUST HEAR SAY RIGHT NOW. That Vitran has been talking sale to UPS FREIGHT! If this is true we are all doomed...

Now I heard from a very reliable source PLEASE NOTE ITS JUST HEAR SAY RIGHT NOW. That Vitran has been talking sale to UPS FREIGHT! If this is true we are all doomed...

lol ,, your reliable source sounds like a typical breakroom truck driver

I love my job at ups freight!!! They are a fine company to work for if you listen to what they say and do it wether you agree with it or not. Also do not try to reinvent the wheel.

what has? "reinvent the wheel" have anything to what we are talking about..you must be a silverback/porkchop those are ups employees **** nuts

what can brown do for us? probably run our company better along with treating us fairly. the way we are going now, i could see a concession again down the road and eventually a closing.

realtree. It has to do with working for ups and liking your job there. If we bought you it would be useful info to you. I had to explain that really?:guiness:

ups is not that bad to work for...I'm a feeder driver on the package side of brown, just do your job and you will be fine.

Due to Vitran running the equipment and facilities as long as they did, I am not sure they have much to sell at this point. It would cost the purchaser millions to get it where it needs to be.

I work for Ups also and if you like money and do not mind just doing what you are told to do you will be just fine. Everyone complains about there employer but when it is all said and done they still like the check on Friday!

There are some good people at Vitran who have struggled with the issues there over the years. If UPS were to acquire Vitran, it would be a breath of fresh air for most of the group.

vitran owns nothing,most accounts they have left are crap. the only thing they have of value is the supply chain operation. who would want to buy the ltl side that leases most terminals and loses money due to poor management.

I really doubt UPS wants Vitran. Also UPSF has a nonunion truck load division. UPS, if you do it their way, you will be fine. Nobody is above the rules. I am liking that approach more every day.

If I start saving my coins now by next year I will have enough to buy Vitran & Yellow. It will be known as the worst merger in history.