Yellow | vote poll. jump in!!!

beltfedd

TB Lurker
Credits
once again.,decisions ours. I KNOW 75% of you are "yes "men (when it comes to voting). you all see where voting with em got us.
check my posts. I CALLED THIS SITUATION TOO!!!! BUT,here we are.
ILL slow down so all you smart, reasonable,level headed,"yes men"....OOPS.. i mean TEAMSTERS can understand the question. OKAY?????
H O W W I L L Y O U V O T E N O W ?

(ps. im calling this too.here it is. 80-30 yes. never see pension again.company stays afloat and thrives by using its sc*b force and us as a pimple of what we once were.
defeated loser sheep. 75% of you worthless p*****s need to think for once.

WOW you sure seem smart ! Did you use to work at 120 ? I was on the fence about which way I was going to vote be YOU cleared it up for me Thanks !!

once again.,decisions ours. I KNOW 75% of you are "yes "men (when it comes to voting). you all see where voting with em got us.
ILL slow down so all you smart, reasonable,level headed,"yes men"....OOPS.. i mean TEAMSTERS can understand the question. OKAY?????

(ps. im calling this too.here it is. 80-30 yes. never see pension again.company stays afloat and thrives by using its sc*b force and us as a pimple of what we once were.

yes men?

Thats exactly how I would expect a teamster brother to react to his brothers these days! You sound like a fu@!ing idiot. I have a little yes man in my pants you can vote with your throat on! F@#K yourself>:ranting2:

Thats exactly how I would expect a teamster brother to react to his brothers these days! You sound like a fu@!ing idiot. I have a little yes man in my pants you can vote with your throat on! F@#K yourself>:ranting2:

Geez, most guys I know wouldn't brag about the "little" part!! :hysterical: :biglaugh:

What was the question? :shift:

If you give anything away ,you will NEVER see it again , the more you give up the more they will ask for , Its too easy for YRC and the Teamsters now , Vote no no no no !

perhaps you can enlighten me what exactly will a no vote get us.maybe 3oo a week on the unemployment line with no insurance.sounds like a great move

don't be so sure a no will close them and don't be so sure a yes vote will keep them open. lets see what they're asking before we start a thread like this.

by the way, it's been rumor city where i live and the bulk of it has been coming from my BA. if he's right, they're asking for a whole lot more than 14 months of no pension payments. if he's right, what they want sounds more like a plan to weaken our contract and open more doors we've fought for years to keep closed rather than a plan to save a struggling corporation. if he's right i'll easily be voting no. i will not post a word of what i'm hearing as i'm hoping it's nothing but b.s.

beltfedd boogerboy & triplex

To beltfedd you are negative why don't you just quit if you hate it so much? What do you think you will end up with if YRC goes down the toilet? I'll tell you what you will end up with A LOW PAYING JOB WITHOUT BENEFITS! Grow up!

Hey boogerboy is your little guy in your pants about the size of a booger? :nutkick::loser:

Triplex your post made me laugh my :eck13: off!!! :biglaugh: :clap: :biglaugh::hysterical: