Yellow | vote poll. jump in!!!

don't be so sure a no will close them and don't be so sure a yes vote will keep them open. lets see what they're asking before we start a thread like this.
Well the problem is when are we going to be told? They reached an agreement Thursday. Junior and his entourage spent the day and evening Friday at the teety bar. Late in the evening the pole dancers were on a break yucking it up with junior and the boys. Bugsy was complimenting them on their artistic abilities. Junior got jealous cause he is used to being the center of attention with the boys so he says "hey watch this" and pushes back his stool, grabs a lighter off the bar, puts his feet up on the top rung of the stool with his legs spread wide. He lights the lighter and rips off a colon deflating stream of flatulence, fueled by the half dozen or so pickled eggs he ate earlier, producing a blue flame about 2ft. long. Needless to say all were impressed, especially the pole dancers who just couldn't stop raving about how pretty the blue flame looked. Bugsy on the other hand didn't fare so well but junior just slapped him on the back and said "ain't no big deal Bugs, those eyebrows will grow back in no time, c'mon I'll buy you a drink.

the vote

As a union rep, this is what I've been pushing this week @ work; if you want to pay this company an additional 5% of your paycheck for the luxury of having a job with NO job security, then vote YES.... if you want to continue working a minimum of 10 hours of mandatory O/T every week for free (our last 10% pays for that) then vote YES....if you'd like the company to pocket $500 million dollars and not have to pay it back, due to suspended pension payments, then vote YES....if you'd like to now have to work at least another 14-18 months of additional time before you can retire ( no accrued time if payments are suspended) then vote YES....HOWEVER, if you'd like to stand up to both the union AND the company, and tell them we mean business, and FORCE THEM to go back to the table and renegotiate a BETTER deal, then vote NO...to all the scared people: NEVER take your first offer....if this company is truly sincere about staying in business, then Zollars, Smid, Wickes, and all the rest will cut their own salaries, forego their bonuses, and not ask us to give back more......it's all scare tactics, DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!... I am recommending to everyone to not only vote, but vote NO.....they WILL have another offer other than bancruptcy, IF THEY TRULY want to stay in business.....the G-Man:red_bandana:

If you are REALLY a Union Rep (Stewart) how can you tell people how to VOTE when you don't even know the proposal ? And I guess you and all the other people forget that ALL MANAGEMENT took a pay and BENEFIT cut including Zollars ! Lets all wait until we hear the NEW PROPOSALS before we start our *****en and telling everyone how they should VOTE !!!!!! Oh and before you scream that I'm management no I'm not !!!!!!!!

As a union rep, this is what I've been pushing this week @ work; if you want to pay this company an additional 5% of your paycheck for the luxury of having a job with NO job security, then vote YES.... if you want to continue working a minimum of 10 hours of mandatory O/T every week for free (our last 10% pays for that) then vote YES....if you'd like the company to pocket $500 million dollars and not have to pay it back, due to suspended pension payments, then vote YES....if you'd like to now have to work at least another 14-18 months of additional time before you can retire ( no accrued time if payments are suspended) then vote YES....HOWEVER, if you'd like to stand up to both the union AND the company, and tell them we mean business, and FORCE THEM to go back to the table and renegotiate a BETTER deal, then vote NO...to all the scared people: NEVER take your first offer....if this company is truly sincere about staying in business, then Zollars, Smid, Wickes, and all the rest will cut their own salaries, forego their bonuses, and not ask us to give back more......it's all scare tactics, DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!... I am recommending to everyone to not only vote, but vote NO.....they WILL have another offer other than bancruptcy, IF THEY TRULY want to stay in business.....the G-Man:red_bandana:

If you are REALLY a Union Rep (Stewart) how can you tell people how to VOTE when you don't even know the proposal ? And I guess you and all the other people forget that ALL MANAGEMENT took a pay and BENEFIT cut including Zollars ! Lets all wait until we hear the NEW PROPOSALS before we start our *****en and telling everyone how they should VOTE !!!!!! Oh and before you scream that I'm management no I'm not !!!!!!!!

I'm merely pointing out some FACTS....this is a free country, and EVERYONE is entitled to vote how they want...this is JUST my opinion, and I never accused you of being management, I know most are getting screwed worse than we are, and I feel for them too....those at the very top, they can rot in hell, their mismanagement, and poor business decisions is what got us here in the first place, and this didn't just happen over night.....

vote

As much as I hate what both sides of the table are sticking us with, you do need to hear the proposal in order to vote on it.

once again.,decisions ours. I KNOW 75% of you are "yes "men (when it comes to voting). you all see where voting with em got us.
check my posts. I CALLED THIS SITUATION TOO!!!! BUT,here we are.
ILL slow down so all you smart, reasonable,level headed,"yes men"....OOPS.. i mean TEAMSTERS can understand the question. OKAY?????
H O W W I L L Y O U V O T E N O W ?

(ps. im calling this too.here it is. 80-30 yes. never see pension again.company stays afloat and thrives by using its sc*b force and us as a pimple of what we once were.
defeated loser sheep. 75% of you worthless p*****s need to think for once.

sheep yes sheep! why cant they see that these consessions are only paying for our replacements.

HOLY ::shit:: BATMAN!!! Guess we'll be reading about your local in the back of the next teamster magazine(rag)! At the chance of being different, I'm voting negative. Surprise.

perhaps you can enlighten me what exactly will a no vote get us.maybe 3oo a week on the unemployment line with no insurance.sounds like a great move

PA pays 587 per week plus 8 if you have dependants. Liheap program for my electric and Free school lunches for my kids. Sound to me like the wife is going to be putting in more hours while I take a 18 month break in service:shift: Don't forget Pa also has a chip program so my kids have health insurance. My wife can just put me on hers for 40 a week

Embarrass the kids at school in front of thier friends by showing a card to get a free lunch and make the wife work more,you sound like the definition of a mester

When you go to vote, consider this. Zollars total salary last year was $4,657,630.00. He needs you to take a cut real bad right?
I hope you guys make it. I have a some friends from the former Yellow Freight Lancaster, Pa. terminal trying to hold on with a 53 mile commute each way to Carlisle. Good Luck!

To beltfedd you are negative why don't you just quit if you hate it so much? What do you think you will end up with if YRC goes down the toilet? I'll tell you what you will end up with A LOW PAYING JOB WITHOUT BENEFITS! Grow up!

Hey KITKAT vote yes and guess what . I'll tell you what you will end up with A LOW PAYING JOB WITHOUT BENEFITS! Grow up!

I do not need any details to say I am voting no. Zollar's salary, 10% was gonna be enough ,cutting bids and working OT every day , running empties on vias to terminals who do not even know you 're coming , The list goes on .
The only reason many of us put up with this BS for all these years was the PROMISE of the PENSION.
When Z bought China Freightways ( CF for short) many economists were already predicting this deep recession . This vote can either keep the middle class alive , or possibly be the last nail in the coffin . I'm voting no . PERIOD .

once again.,decisions ours. I KNOW 75% of you are "yes "men (when it comes to voting). you all see where voting with em got us.
check my posts. I CALLED THIS SITUATION TOO!!!! BUT,here we are.
ILL slow down so all you smart, reasonable,level headed,"yes men"....OOPS.. i mean TEAMSTERS can understand the question. OKAY?????
H O W W I L L Y O U V O T E N O W ?

(ps. im calling this too.here it is. 80-30 yes. never see pension again.company stays afloat and thrives by using its sc*b force and us as a pimple of what we once were.
defeated loser sheep. 75% of you worthless p*****s need to think for once.

If we were all as brilliant as you we would not be in this mess.But then again if we all had ::shit:: for brains we would be as bright as you claim to be.:eck13: