ODFL | wage meetng

The employee raise,no lost benefits,stock split and the low low operating ratio shows OD has taken another step out of the LTL crowd.This company has been moving steady and it has been many years since it took a step back.Nobody is perfect but OD has a lot of very excellent employees and outstanding upper management..........

:thumbsup: Gotta give it up for the ppl up top. I sure expected them to just hang tight one more year to see how things are gonna wash out before they gave us anything. I guess somebody in corporate has it together. In the end this is a for profit company, and it's always going to be about making a profit, no matter who you work for. But I do believe that the heads in corporate here believe that to make that big money, you have to at least look out for the little guy too. After all, at the end of the day, we all contribute to the big O.D. bank account, so I think its great that they believe in spreading the wealth. :clap: There's a whole lotta employees at other carriers that can't say the same right now. Maybe it's just that family oriented mentality around here! :grouphug: