ABF | Wages

Sounds like a jealous wanna be. If I had a nickle every time I see a post by one.
I own a business why would I want to be in a union where some goon 'negotiates' on my behalf......
We all see the great job they just did on the ABF contract. Just look at the comments from union members who do not trust their own negotiation team..
well they got a big 1.2% wage increase.....
Jealous...... yea right....

You wouldn’t be taking about LU 560 if Tony Provenzano was alive. Nuff said.Huff and Puff and blow smoke up some other forums ass.
Road Boss

thanks for the proof that all success can via union violence. They cannot win in the area of ideas only by murder, violence and forcing workers to join their corrupt union.

I appreciate the support

I own a business why would I want to be in a union where some goon 'negotiates' on my behalf......
We all see the great job they just did on the ABF contract. Just look at the comments from union members who do not trust their own negotiation team..
You don’t get it. We can vote anybody out of office. And we can vote for or against any contract. Goons you are current lol. We may come and organize your business. Just keep posting and when we find out we will picket.

You don’t get it. We can vote anybody out of office. And we can vote for or against any contract. Goons you are current lol. We may come and organize your business. Just keep posting and when we find out we will picket.
Why don't you get off your ass, and organize arcbest non union companies. It would do canary and docker some good to see the sun.

Road Boss

thanks for the proof that all success can via union violence. They cannot win in the area of ideas only by murder, violence and forcing workers to join their corrupt union.

I appreciate the support
Hey you may have just stepped over the line. You base done pretty serious claims.talking about puff driver.

Road Boss

I appreciate the support
What’s wrong with busting a few heads.It might knock some real sense into some of the non union guys.

Some people forget that the moneys paid in to the pension funds are part of the wages earned AND agreed to by employees & the employer. Yes, they have been poorly mismanaged. But that was & is not part of the job for the rank & file. Instead of 2 bucks an hour more or whatever the figure is, we voted for less when working, so we would have something when retired. Pension funds across the country (private & public) are running out of money because the companies or state failed to fund them. Like Social Security. Borrow from the fund or never fund it like it should have. We trusted our pensions to be funded. Legal theft. In Bankruptcy Law, a pension fund is one of the first debits to be discharged. Like I said. Legal theft. von.
When you have like 15ppl retiring and only adding 1 or 2 people into the union for hiring,sooner or later your gonna run out of money eventually

Get your facts there is a lot more companies in. CSPF than trucking companies.
Muler is correct and there are many more companies in CSPF than trucking companies. But, it does not seem to be helping. Or is CSPF getting more solvent since I received my statement last week? Or listened to the CSPF confernce call a couple of weeks ago?

It took 16 days, thanks for proving you don't know what you are talking about....

I must have missed your post. I know what I'm talking about. I made the list at Red Star in North Bergen NJ, a 560 job, in 8 working days back in Nov 1977. Unlike you I include facts along with my opinions. Back on the old Truckingboards you claimed to have hired a lawyer and sued the 560 pension fund. When I called the fund I was told that there weren't any suits against the fund. When I challenged you with the facts you just ignored my posts. Later on you admitted that at that time you didn't even have the age or pension credits to actually collect a 560 pension.........................

Good points if the teamsters are so innocent why was the RICO Act used to end their decades old corruption? Plus it worked????
Proving my point they were only successful when they were able to force, beat & coerce people into their union...

No one ever said every company is perfect but there were more murders of and by teamsters than any company I can name???
Can you name a few company executives who murdered people????
I can name a few union officials who murered....

As stated the union multi employer pensions were created on the basis of more contributors than collectors..

They union had to keep up recruiting new members as carriers were put out of business by the union..
They failed miserably, then sold out by permitting UPS to pay them off and withdraw from some of the multi employer pension funds... Overnite was organized not by a successful union but because USP paid off the union...

If you are interested in hearing absolute misery check out the YRC, Holland and New Penn boards..

Further proof the teamster jobs are much worse off than most non union competitors...

if you union is so great and companies are so evil what aren't thousands of workers standing in line waiting to join??

Be honest few worked are buying what the teamsters are selling.....
I for one would love to hear the names of the union officials that murdered people. Ok Puffy I'm waiting, educate us.

I for one would love to hear the names of the union officials that murdered people. Ok Puffy I'm waiting, educate us.
We've been waiting 14 years for him to post any facts to back up his anti union claims. He still attacks the Teamsters for the raw deal he got at the then mobbed up New England Motor Freight.

We've been waiting 14 years for him to post any facts to back up his anti union claims. He still attacks the Teamsters for the raw deal he got at the then mobbed up New England Motor Freight.

Heck Brother Crystal.........That was Saturday when you posted......

I waited with bated breath to see the answer.......wanted to see the reasons for his anti-Union stance.

Looks like your 14 year wait is getting longer......

I was involved with the M & G Convoy contract sellout that resulted in a cut-rate contract for carhaulers.......and a class-action NLRB case for 15 of us,........that took four years for us to win.

You would think I would have a reason to be bitter,......but I re- doubled my efforts to make the Local involved more honest,.......and one I was proud to retire from.

It’s not the idea of Unions,.........that’s a noble vision of First Amendment rights for working people.....after they punch the time clock.....

It’s the occasional loud, noisy, crooked bully that leverages himself into Union office,...and brings in his cronies....

The true Union man works to rid the Union of that guy,..........not throw his hands up, walking away, and complaining how Unions are crooked for the rest of his life...

Pushing the ice cream cart around the park so you can watch little boys and not draw suspicion does not count as a business.

Thought this thread was about wages - didn’t find an answer - can anyone share ABF comb wages? All I have found is their casual dock and not drivers or combos. Can you point me in the right direction pls?

Thought this thread was about wages - didn’t find an answer - can anyone share ABF comb wages? All I have found is their casual dock and not drivers or combos. Can you point me in the right direction pls?
$24.63 hour and 0.618591 per mile. Not including the raise :452: we will get when this new contract is ratified

Pushing the ice cream cart around the park so you can watch little boys and not draw suspicion does not count as a business.
Nice try with the insults..
I see the CSP may be broke by 2025, god thing i got to collect from those mobsters while there was some $$$ in the funds.
Thanks to Trump my 401k is up big time and I have yet to touch any of it...
Keep looking forward to that pension the goons keep promising you....
If you trust them, I have a bride to sell you as well...