Yellow | Wal-Mart???

Stringbender

TB Lurker
Credits
Sometimes I think Wal-Mart would be a better situation than this broke outfit? This fleet is a real P.O.S. I pulled a trailer the other night that was built in 1987! We have to buy our own earplugs because the noise is UNBELIEVABLE...
I have over 3,000,000 miles accident free. I know, I'd have to burn my union card.
But like Earnest T. Bass on Andy Griffith, I REALLY like the Wal-Mart uniforms! .lol
THOUGHTS ??? .lol
p.s. As for as liking YRC, I was being sarcastic. .lol

Last edited:
Every Walmart driver I talk to says they treat them like gold, and are very respectful to their drivers who make between 75-100 grand a year
We've had several leave 511 and I've heard the same stories. Honestly, the only real gripe I have over here is the sleepers. I say this because I've riden a couple wrecks out in the sleeper berth. .lol
Anyway..., I'll shut up. .lol

Sometimes I think Wal-Mart would be a better situation than this broke outfit? This fleet is a real P.O.S. I pulled a trailer the other night that was built in 1987! We have to buy our own earplugs because the noise is UNBELIEVABLE...
I have over 3,000,000 miles accident free. I know, I'd have to burn my union card.
But like Earnest T. Bass on Andy Griffith, I REALLY like the Wal-Mart uniforms! .lol
THOUGHTS ??? .lol
We all SHOULD learn from our mistakes !!

THOUGHTS ??? .lol
I agree some of the trailers we are in realy realy bad shape an need to be pull off the road you do not see very many other truck lines pulling this old of Equitment sad !!!

What's to even think about?? Walmart for sure....Don't hang around yrc waiting for that pension/15% to come back.....its not gonna happen. Plenty of other better jobs out there.....we've had ALOT of people leave Holland in the Chicago area in the last year. All with 15+ years in.As a matter of fact....Holland is now paying for trucking school and then hiring the recruits.....at least in JO they are....

Changing jobs is kind of like going off the high diving board for the first time. It's a little scary at first but after you do it you realize it's not so bad and you can do it again if you want without the fear.
Or you could say "it's like wetting your pants while wearing a dark suit. It gives you warm feeling, but no one notices."

Wal Mart is a good company, BUT it has RULES RULES RULES RULES , that are BS !!! so if can handle alot of RULES go for it !!